64- He sees you naked for the first time

Ashton- You are at his house getting your bathing suit ready to put on its laying on Ashton's bed you take your clothes off and and then the door opens you turn and see Ashton You grab your towel and cover yourself he covers his eyes but has a smile on his face you put your bathing suit on and he whispers you don't have to be embarrassed you blush .

Michael- You are sitting on your bed after a shower and Michael is laying down beside you you get up and go to your closet to get dressed you take the towel off and then you realize your door didn't close when Michael whistles you blush and hurry up and get dressed . He said " You never told me about that birth mark you blush brighter he smiles and then starts to scroll through twitter .

Calum- You are in the shower washing your hair , you know that Calum has the boys over . You stayed the night with him last night , nothing happened . You are so caught up in your thoughts that you don't hear the door open so when you get out and see Calum getting ready to wash his hands you gasp he looks over and his eyes widen you grab a towel and wrap it around yourself he seems shocked but not completely phased , he kisses you and you kiss back his hands wrap around your waist you pull away and push him out so you can get dressed.

Luke- You are sitting in your room with Luke he has his head on your chest you are running your fingers through his hair he looks at you and says " I want to do something for you . " He sits up and so do you , you say " What is it " he looks kind of nervous but says " I want to try and pleasure you , not like full blown sex but .." You interrupt him and say " I know what you mean and if you want to I am okay with it " he nods and kisses your lips you kiss back your hands hands going to his hair while his go to your waist he bites your lip and you open your mouth his tongue circles yours you lightly suck on his tongue he moans and moves from your lips to your neck and lightly sucks causing you to moan he pulls away and pulls your shirt off as you push your pants off he kisses the top of your breast and unhooks your bra . He takes a nipple into your mouth and rubs his thumb over the other you moan softly he bites down gently and you gasp he switches and his free hand goes to your waist he pulls away and blows on your nipples causing you to hold your breath . He kisses to the waist band of your underwear he looks at you for permission and you bod he pulls your underwear underwear down he says " So beautiful " he kisses your thighs and then licks your slit you moan and he licks your clit a few times before sucking it into his mouth .You moan as he works thankful that your family is on vacation he puts a finger in and you feel your muscles tense then relax he pumps the finger and when it slides in and out easily he adds a second your hips leave the bed and he holds them down he licks faster and you moan his name loudly he pumps his fingers faster adding a third he feels your muscles begin to contract and lightly bites your clit sending you over the edge you scream his name.