23- New Year's

Ashton- You two have been together six months and thirty days . You are at a party with Ashton and Michael , Luke and Calum aren't here because they aren't old enough to drink . You and Ashton are standing together both with a drink in hand . You take a sip of your drink and someone turns on the tv . Michael walks over and says " Hey I am gonna check up on Luke and Calum . " You and Ashton nod . Michael walks away pulling his phone out . People start to count and you and Ashton put your drinks down and start to count as well they get to zero and the ball hits the ground as it does Ashton pulls you in for a kiss .

Michael- You two have been together eleven months and eighteen days . You are both sick so you went to his house because your family was being loud and your head hurts.  You guys go to his room to watch the count down . The ball drops and he kisses you softly . You guys then pull away and spend the rest of the time cuddling and watching scary movies .

Calum- You two have been together one year and five days . You are both in your room while your mum is out with friends . Ever since she got back from the business trip she has been drinking a lot . Calum is laying on the bed with you his head resting on your chest you are running your hands through his hair and he is pressing kisses to your neck he says " I love you Y/n " you moan when he suddenly sucks lightly on your neck . You say " I love you too Cal " you hear the tv in the background they have just started to count down he rest his weight on his elbows and you hear the people say zero and Calum kisses you softly.

Luke- You two have been together five months and twenty-eight days . You were at his house all day finally 11:59 came and you two went outside to the woods behind your houses you got on a giant rock and when twelve came around he kissed you and you guys stayed there for a little bit