80- Your Talent

Ashton- Martial Arts. You were talking to one of your friends at the party you and Ashton are throwing when all of the sudden you feel someone grab your arm so you grab their hand and flip them over pinning them down with your foot . You see Ashton laying on the ground and instantly feel bad you help him up and get him ice and you avoid everyone for the rest of the night so it doesn't happen again.
Michael- Singing. *Michael's Pov* I walk into Y/n's house her mum tells me she is taking a shower and I can wait in her room I walk in and hear singing I look for a radio then lean closer to the bathroom door Y/n is singing titanium and it sounds amazing when she walks out of the bathroom I said " You have an amazing voice " she blushes and hides her face in my chest but still says " Thank-you Mikey , you have an amazing voice too "
Calum- Playing instruments. You walk into your room and see Calum inspecting your instruments he says " You can play all of these ? " You nod and then he looks at you and says " Can you play something for me " You smile and grab your flute you play Beside You and he sings along . Your mum walks in and you two stop she is drunk again and Calum doesn't like you being around her when she is like that.
Luke- Dancing and Gymnastics.You are sitting on the floor of the backstage area stretching while the boys are in the dressing room . You see a person hired to record stuff that happens backstage and then Luke walks out he picks you up placing you on your feet as he kisses you . He then says " Will you teach me how to dance ? " you giggle and grab his left hand putting it on your waist while taking his right hand in yours you lead him and soon you both end up the floor laughing because he tripped then you tripped and you both find it funny.