59-Marks

Ashton- Him: The boys were all at the beach and so were you . All of them were swimming but Ashton , he was also keeping his shirt on you two are talking and Michael rips Ashton's shirt off then starts to laugh . On Ashton's chest is a love bite that was made last night the other boys look over at the mark and laugh along Ashton sits there then says " I am proud to be marked by the most beautiful girl in the world " . You: You are sitting on the couch in Ashton's shirt when Jasper's best friend Brian walks in his eyes widen and he says " Y/n you have a huge love bite on your neck " you gasp and jump up running to the bathroom and sure enough there is a love bite . Brian walks in and says " So who gave you that ?" It's then you realize he doesn't know about Ash you touch the love bite and say " My boyfriend Ashton , and before you ask we have been together over a year in fact I am going to be moving in with him in three weeks.

Michael- Him: You are sitting with Michael and you notice the small love bite that you gave him just this morning . Your brothers Jai , Luke , and Beau are coming over in five minutes and Michael doesn't seem to notice you hear a knock . Your brothers walk in and you all sit down for lunch . You lean in close to Michael's ear and say " There is a love bite on your neck " he looks down at you and smirks then Beau points it out. You: You are sitting on the porch with your mum and then look at your mum and see her looking at you . You say " May I help you ?" She cracks a smile and says " Darling you have a love bite on your collar bone .

Calum- Him: You two are sitting backstage when Michael notices a lipstick stain on Calum's neck your lipstick . He smirks and when they go onstage he announces it to the whole audience . Calum starts to blush and the audience laughs then your phone starts to blow up with tweets and #Y/n'slipstickstainisaworkofart trends for two days straight. You: You are walking around the mall when a fan walks up to you and says " Your rope burn is showing " you look down at your wrist and regret allowing Cal to use ropes last night . You blush and pull your sleeves down hoping no one else notices the fan buys you a jacket even though you said it was okay , his name is Blake and he turns out to be your best friend and Mali Koa's boyfriend.

Luke- Him: You are at Calum's house with Luke and the boys . Luke won in Fifa and Calum patted his back causing Luke to flinch . The boys looked at him weirdly then they tackled him Ashton pulled his shirt up and they saw the long scratches left by you . Their eyes all widen and you feel your cheeks heat up as Luke gets away from them he sits next to you and holds you close Calum says " So is that why you didn't come over last night " Luke's cheeks turn red and yours are the color of a tomato .You: You are in shorts and a tank top sitting on the couch with Travis and he looks at you then his eyes widen you look down and see hand prints on your hips from Luke . You pull a blanket over yourself just as Luke walks in , Tavis looks at him and then at you . Luke is very confused then Travis shows him the hand prints Luke turns as red as a tomato within seconds .