25- He ask you to move in ( his pov )

Ashton- You two have been together one year , six months , and twenty-seven days . I walk up to the door of Y/n's parents house . I recently bought a two bedroom house about twenty minutes away and today I am asking her to move in , she is over there ninety percent of the time anyways . I knock on the door and she answers her hair is wet and she has on fresh clothes . I see her smile she says " Your back " I was on a two month tour and this is the first time we haven't seen each other off Skype since I left and we were in Skype while I was on the plane. She jumps into my arms kissing me I kiss back and she says " I missed you so much " I set her down and we walk inside I say " Y/n I wanna ask you something " she looks at me her beautiful eyes shining in the light I take a deep breath and say " Will you move in with me ? " her eyes widen and I am scared she kisses me and says " Of course I will Ash " I am filled with joy .

Michael- You two have been together one year , ten months , and six days . I bought a house four months ago and Y/n is there a lot so today I am going to ask her to move in . I walk into my room where Y/n is getting dressed for today . I say " Hey babe can I ask you a question ? " she looks at me . She is standing in just her underwear she says " What is it " I rub the back of my neck and say " Will you uh move in with me ? " she smiles and jumps into my arms hugging me she says " Yes "

Calum- You two have been together one year , one month , and eighteen days . I walk into the restaurant with Y/n behind me I am asking her a question today . I pull her seat out and push it back in when she is sitting then I sit down . I say " You look amazing tonight baby " she smiles and says " You don't look to bad yourself " we order and we get our drinks when I suddenly say " Willyoumoveinwithme ? " she looks confused and says " Cal repeat that slower " I take a deep breath and say " Will you move in with me ? " she nods and kisses me across the table .

Luke- You two have been together two years and one month . I walk into my room and see y/n laying on my bed she has her phone in hand I say " Princess can I ask you something ? " she looks up and says " Sure Lukey " I smile at what she called me and say " Will you move in ? " she jumps into my arms and says " Yes I will , I love you to much to say no ." I kiss her as her legs go around my waist and her hands go to my hair .