86-Amusement Parks

Ashton- You two went to Six Flags Magic Mountain in Los Angeles, California . You rode all the rides and stayed in a nearby hotel and went back the next day you also went to the water park you both were extremely tan afterwards and there was a lot of pictures all over the internet.including one of you two kissing on a few rides.

Michael- You two went to Busch Gardens in Tampa, Florida where you guys were able to interact with all the animals you got to go behind the scenes where the animals are kept at night the cage where they are kept is huge. You and Michael got pictures with a lot of animals including a lion cub who was rejected by their mother . The handler let you guys feed it as well.

Calum- You two went to Kings Island Mason, Ohio . You rode all the rides you could at least three times. You and Calum got matching key chains and shirts and you even got a picture with some of the workers you went to the water park and The Great Wolf Lodge. You ran into a few fans and they took pictures with you two.

Luke- Sea World in San Antonio. You were immediately dragged to interact with the penguins , you two did all the interaction programs , all the tours , all the encounters , and some behind the scenes stuff . You guys got to stay after hours and feed the animals , look at the babies , and you also got to play with penguins before you two left .