Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Megan fell against the door in Duncan’s arm. She fell on the floor as Duncan kissed her lightly on the cheek and down to her neck. I watched entranced at how deeply they were involved. Duncan locked the door behind him and moved in to making love to Megan.

I cleared my throat hoping they would hear I was there but they didn’t hear over the things they were knocking down. I closed my eyes and regretted being home early. I started to hear loud moans and sighed. I decided to keep quiet until they decided to go in to the bedroom to carry on their love making.

To my dismay they decided to do it right there in the living room with me standing over their heads. I couldn’t take it nay more. I jumped in front from behind the counter before they could start ripping each others clothes.

“Stop it! Please I can’t take it any more! Just go get a room!” I said standing right in front of them. Duncan who had his hands propped up on the sofa lost balance and fell on top of Megan whose leg was dangling down the edge. Her hair was pulled out spread out to look lie fire while Duncan stared at me surprised and a bit embarrassed.

Megan cleared her throat and pushed Duncan off. He quietly sat next to her, his hands crossed on his lap like he was in elementary school.

“Oh I didn’t know you would be home right now” Megan said. 

“So the weather huh? Raining like crazy.” Duncan said making the awkward moment even more uncomfortable.

“Duncan- It’s not raining.” I said. He looked at me tilting his head trying to figure out what to say next. He nodded.

“The weather huh- It’s so humid. Megan’s hairs like a jungle” he said shrugging. I turned towards Megan who was beaming at Duncan and smacked him on his shoulder. He burst out laughing and sighed.

“I’m sorry.” he said still laughing. Megan frowned and stared back at me.

“Kim just because you couldn’t have sex today doesn’t mean you get to ruin it for me!” Megan snapped. Duncan stopped laughing and started to play with his thumbs.

“Well you should’ve taken it in the room!” I yelled back. Fury started to boil and was about to cross the line.

“You should’ve said something!’

“I did! And then you got mad and started yelling!” I screamed and watched as her eyes pinned back into her skull.

“I didn’t know you were going to be here maybe you should’ve have told me!”

“I DID! Besides I live here too , I pay half the rent no wait more than half! I could come and go whenever I want!” I yelled and turned towards Duncan. He didn’t dare exchange a a glance. I was happy he didn’t or else I would have regretted yelling at him.

“FINE! If this is your place I’ll just move out!” she said crossing her arms over he chest.

“Maybe you should” I said placing my hands on my hips. She stopped. Her lips parted then closed. Her eyes started to gleam and I started to expect a tear to stream down her cheek. But there was no tear.

“FINE!” she said stomping over to her room and slammed the door. I rolled my eyes and through the remote from the floor on to the coffee table before stomping off to my room.

“URGGH! FINE!”I yelled before slamming my door shut. I paced back and forth in my room and heard the Duncan’s footsteps walk up to the door. The front door open and close slowly. I sighed and buried my head in to my hands. I just hope we didn’t scare Duncan off.