Jackass Prologue

In Love With A Jackass (Sequel to In Love With A Married Sex God!)

Prologue

Jessica lounged on the chair that sat on the balcony. Her feet were parted as she let the sun enter through the thin umbrella and toast her bare legs. She sighed turning around grinning as Luke brought in a tray of lemonade. How she loved a man work. He placed the tray down on to the small wooden table that parted the two seats and leaned down to kiss her. She kisses him bringing him down even more. She twirled her hands in his hair and moaned. She enjoyed his lips; soft, parted and warm.

"You seem to be in a good mood today" Luke commented. His hazel eyes stabilized on her with the same drowsy eyes as if he's been sleeping before. Those were the same features which were going to be on the windows of every Express shop.

"I'm in a good moos every day" Jessica winked pushing her glasses back up. Luke started to toy woth her fingers. Pulling the ring up and down on her ring finger. She took one glance at the mood ring Luke was playing with and grinned.

"What are you thinking about?" Jessica asked.

"Nothing really." he said shooting her a very well known expression of sympathy.

"What?" Jessica asked sitting up.

"Nothing" he said again pulling a book out of her bag. Jessica reached out snatching the book away from him. She tossed Stephen Kings Under The Dome on to her chair listening to the heavy thud.

"Don't you lie to me Luke" Jessica wagged her finger. Luke grabbed her index finger bringing it close to his lips.

"I love you Jess" he said. Jessica groaned.

"Jessica." she corrected. "And I know" she shrugged.

"I was thinking if-" he started to say.

"Don't think. It's not your style." she said getting up.

"Jessica please listen to me!" he said pulling her down but she didn't budge. She stood there on top of his head watching down with her sapphire eyes burning with the sun.

"First don't man handle me second I'm listening" she said tossing her hair back.

"I love you" he repeated this time looking in to her eyes as if he was going to insert his body into the wide sleek opening of her pupils.

"I thought we already accomplished that" Jessica said biting her lips as she snapped her fingers. She knew where this was going and she didn't' like it one bit.

"What would you say if I asked you to marry me?" Luke asked grabbing a hold of her snapping fingers. She jerked back annoyed at his question.

"I would say no" Jessica said pushing her hair back and picked up her things. She started to fuss over her things stuffing her sun screen, sun glasses, her books and her flip flops into her Adidas bag.

"But I love you." he said grabbing her shoulders. Jessica sighed looking away. She had to come up with an excuse. Something that will buy her time until she could run away.

"Is it someone else?" Luke asked with his drooping eyes. Jessica's head jolted towards him furious that he would even think she was cheating. She didn't take participation with that act, even if she did run from commitment. That was absurd, disgusting, sinful -and absolutely genius. Jessica pouted looking at his feet and then stared at him with lowered eye lids. She just knew this was going to work , for how long she wasn't sure but it would be enough to be in and out.

"Yes" Jessica sighed. Now she would only have to come up with a name if he asked. But before he could even respond she grabbed his face quietly slipping the straps of the bags over her shoulders.

"I'm sorry" she said and planted a kiss on his gaping mouth. "Damn you taste amazing" she clicked her tongue dashing out the door. Jessica Damion was finally free