Jackass (chapter 4)

Chapter 4

Jessica woke up to a heavy throbbing in her head and flipped the covers over her face protecting it form the sun light. She hated staying in Kim’s room. The windows were faced towards the sun at all times and it was just like Kim to have the bed opposite side so the sun light could burn her. Jessica groaned and watched long legs move from one side to the other. She quickly sat up throwing the pillow on the floor. Her bathroom door closed and when she looked won through her covers she was fully naked. 

She scratched her head trying to figure out what went wrong. She couldn’t remember any events from last night that could’ve gotten her naked in her bed. She got up wrapping her self with the white lines sheets and went closer towards the bathroom door. It was one thing she wasn’t allowed to sue her room but to have a stranger roam around the room she was sleeping in was outrageous. She needed privacy. 

Except she can’t get angry if she was the one to bring home the stray man. She leaned her ear towards the door and heard the sink open then splash and then foot steps coming her way. She pulled back and straightened up. It could be any one.

She had been hanging around a lot of Ian’s friends and Kim’s friends form work. Or it could be Luke. Jessica fell back on the plush carpet as the door opened. Luke. It had to be Luke. Jessica started to remember the sequence of events that had occurred the day before. Luke showing up to the rehearsal dinner then her kissing Lance and then Luke ! Oh god he had threatened her hadn’t he? This was a way of getting back at her. He probably mixed something in her drink and- She paused her thoughts to look up.

Clear blue eyes stared back at her with a mocking grin. She wanted to gasp but ended up just staring into the shaved jaw and the creamy tan, flat chest. 

“I swear I left you on the bed.” Lance gave her a lopsided grin. Her chest tightened and she didn’t know if it was her sultry reaction to Lance’s bare chest or the fact that maybe she had enjoyed a night full of pleasure with Lance.

“Oh god! Please tell me what happened. Okay wait don’t tell me.” she paused getting up and leaned against the bed side. Lance crossed his hands around his chest and just grinned.

“Did we- I mean we didn’t?” she stopped and sighed. “What happened? I don’t remember anything.” Jessica said closing her eyes,

“Well nothing really. You got pretty drunk at the rehearsal so your parents trusted me to escort you back home and then well- we had amazing sex and you cried out my name three times before-” Jessica gasped sending Lance laughing. 

“What?” Jessica asked. “It wasn’t good?” she wanted to slap herself but even her hands had frozen up at the thought of having mindless sex with one of Kim’s best friends.  

“I’m just joking. You puked on me so I had to wash my shirt. The rehearsal went up to three in the morning.  I had to sleep on the floor in your room because your mother wouldn’t let me drive after a glass of wine.” Lance smiled picking up his short from the door knob. 

“Oh.” Jessica managed to choke out. Did he have to put back his shirt on in front of her? It was enough she had thought her night was wasted with an immature, experience with a man who couldn’t stop gloating about how sexy his hair is. “Do you have to put your shirt on?” Jessica asked this time causing Lance to freeze; but it was only for a moment. 

“You want me to take it off?” he winked. Jessica bit her lips; she wasn’t expecting an answer like that. His lips curved into a dangerous smile that made her want to crawl back into bed but with him on top. She swallowed down the heap of desire and cleared her throat.