Jackass (Chapter 2)

Bring on the votes and comments!  Come on people! It might take some time to post up chapter 33 due to some research I have to do for it and well it's going to be a very dramatic chapter, :D lol Ian is in it so all you Ian Lovers it's for you! :D 

Oh P.S. How do you see LAnce as? A tough guy? annoying? lovable? funny? tell me what do you think Lance would be like in real life...post up a list of charecteristics and if it falls into the personality I have taught of him or surpasses it , I'll be sure to read your story  , vote comment fan and give you a shout not to mention I'll dedicate a chapter to you on each of my stories so viote comment and let me know...You can also do the same for Jessica. 

Chapter 2

It was obvious the death trap was set. Jessica rumbled her teeth against her hand trying to hold back curses. Her mother stood next to her examining the fitting of the pale pink dress. It slipped slightly off her shoulders and the thick black flower placed just above her waist was too gaudy even for a frog. 

“Now honey twirl” she said tapping her finger against her lips. She pursed her lips spinning her fingers indicating to twirl once again.

“This is literally where I can use the phrase; dieing of boredom” Jessica shook her head with pain. The dress cinched at her waist tightly making it hard for her to breath, yet it did nothing to show it off . The flower hid it, and that made Jessica wondered; her mother had a taste that can only pass as grotesque.

“Stop being such a boy, and twirl once again. There’s something off about this dress” she said knocking on the door that was occupied by Megan.

“Maybe I’m not a girl. Yes mother, I always wanted to tell you. I have a penis now. So I’ll be wearing jeans at the wedding” Jessica said furiously ripping off the dress from her body. She grabbed her phone while zipping up her jeans from one of the fitting rooms. 

“But-” mom started to mumble as if she was going to cry.

“But nothing mom, I’m going to wear jeans done.” she grinned sarcastically and walked out of the fitting rooms. The store was spread with dresses of many sorts. The fluffy white was over powering her ability to think. 

Jessica rushed out the store trying to breath through her anger. It was nice enough for her to volunteer to let Kim have some time alone with Ian. Ever since the wedding was announced, all mom could do was drag her to stores and cake samplings; which were too sweet to call delicious. Jessica wondered why she sacrificed herself on such a pretty day like this. The sun splashed hues of orange and yellow across the blue sky, while the broken moon appeared just few feet away. Everything was there; she could see it plainly to the glass doors.

“Jessica!” her mother came running form behind. Jessica took it as her cue to run. Jessica lost the feeling of warmth for her sister. It was replaced by sorrow and sympathy. Kim was going through a very, very, very difficult time. Jessica ran out the door winking at the cashier to keep her mom busy for a while. 

As soon as she pushed the door open the door pulled open by itself having Jessica fall to her doom. Her knees buckled raking against the cement while her hands fell on front of her face; a lousy attempt to protect her fragile skin. The red plaid cotton shorts she wore was tattered while her knees bled.

“Shit!” she said wiping some of the blood with her blue neck tie. She looked up watching as Lance looked down with a gaping mouth.

“Are you okay?” he asked bending down just a tad. His eyes were pinning her down as if she was an ant ready to be pinched into oblivion.