Chapter 10 (Jackass)

Hey guys! There will be a bit of Megan’s story in this too. I was thinking about making a third book but thought eh maybe not. So I’m just going to put Megan in this too. Or should I make a third book?

  Chapter 10

Megan leaned against the kitchen counter smiling up at Luke who was only inches away from her face. His eyes lingered over her pink lips and her breath was caught in her throat. It had been a long time since she had felt so giddy around a man, but Luke in one meeting seemed to bring out the inner girl out. She didn’t enjoy the idea of a committed relationship. Then Duncan came along with his boyish charm and he made her believe in love, but he didn’t have the courage to stay besides her. He left her all alone scraping up the little pieces of her heart from the floor. Just as tears began to form she was fortunately interrupted.

“Well good evening” Jessica walked out the door in her denim jeans and tank top. Megan quickly came out of her thoughts and shot a grin at both Jessica and Lance.

“Lance?” his name came out as a question. She could tell from his messy hair and glazed blue eyes that he hasn’t been rolling around in work. It didn’t a genius to figure out that Lance and Jessica were going at it. Jessica, even though seemed to look more presentable couldn’t hide it very well either. She had the glow of an orgasm on her already beautiful skin. She blushed and Megan thought not to drill them with questions rightt at the moment.

“What are you doing here?” Luke inched forward which didn’t go unnoticed by Megan.

“I’m here to see Kim-”

“No. Lance you don’t have to answer. He’s here because he wants to be” Jessica replyd her hands on her hips. Megan watched as the air around them became tensed. It was then she realized that Luke wasn’t just an ordinary friend. By the daggers he was shooting Lance, Luke wasn’t ready to let Jessica go. Megan felt the inside of her stomach roll over and it sat completely. She was going to be sick.

“I have to go. It was nice running into you Luke. Jessica.” she nodded and gave them a weak smile.

“Wait where are you going?” Luke asked grabbing her wrist. Megan saw the slight discomfort in his eyes. He was confused and so was she.

“I need to go get stuff done.” she told him. He raised his brow and he came o

ut of his grip.

“Stuff. What stuff?” he inquired. Megan hot Lance a glance and he understood completely.

“Megan I’ll drop you.” he said looking at Luke and then he shot a smile at Jessica telling her he’ll see her soon. As he walked out with Megan he could feel her shaking. Lance brought his hands around her shoulders and she let out a small sob as soon as they reached outside.

“What the hell is the matter with you?” Jessica asked blocking Lukes path. He stood there by the stairs one hand on the banister the other in his pocket. He shot Jessica a dangerous glare but didn’t say anything. “I’m not letting you leave until you tell me what’s happening with you.” she inquired.

“I’m just playing the game Jessica.” he said trying to dodge her questions.

“So is Megan part of the game too?” she asked making him feel even more guilty. He wanted kiss Megan. She was stunning, smart and had the most erotic laugh he has ever heard. She wa just standing there leaning against the counter watching him with those dangerously sexy eyes. Then Jessica’s voice rung in his ears and he stepped back. Jessica’s face filled his mind, reminding why he really came to New York in the first place. He couldn’t lose this battle.