In Love with a Jackass (Chapter 11)

It didn't take long for Lance to figure out hanging out with a multi billionaire man, who acquired both charm and wits, was a bad idea. They sat by the bar, watching the lit dance floor. Bodies were pushed together moving at the rhythm of some techno song. Lance watched from afar thinking how great it must feel to let go of the days burden, to just mix in with the crowd and move with the human skin. He used to be able to do that and toss all his worries out the door. These days it just seems harder and harder to do just that.

            Ian was lounging next to him on one of the bar stools. They met up at McClarence but Ian insisted on showing him a good time. Lance was horrified at first but when they pulled up in front of a New York hot spot, he found himself content if not excited. The club was one he would've enjoyed if it wasn't for Ian catching every fly. All he did was smile at the bar tender and they were drinking free beer within seconds. The man was one hot piece of meat, and Lance didn't feel weird thinking it. It was true. Girls saw him as hundred dollar bills, with great hair, and amazing physique. Basically sex on a two legs.

            "I take it you come here often" Lance said noticing that the bartender knew his name among many other employees.

            "You can say that" he grinned taking a gulp of his beer. That beer seemed so out of place. He was dawned in a dark blue sweater and even though he wore casual denim, the twelve dollar beer seemed to insignificant in his hands. So this is what girls go for. Handsome, rich, and charming. He had two things going for him- sort of.

            "Mr.Conner can I get you anything else?" the bartender, Nellie, leaned over the table her breasts touching the cool surface of the counter. Her name tag was pinned to the thin black fabric of her top.

            "No, but my friend over here can use another beer" Ian tipped Nellie, he handed the fifty to her and she took the bill from between his finger with a smile.

            "Any friend of Mr.Conner is a friend of mine" she shot Lance a look, taking in the white t shirt and denim jeans. He was pretty sure she noticed the small tear right around the neck line. He nodded his head and she went back to get him his beer.

            "Don't tell me you pimp out bartenders" Ian laughed finishing off his drink. He checked his phone and a quick look of pain and disdain passed his face, if Lance wasn't looking directly at him, he wouldn't have notices.

            "Only if they're good-Nellie knows me for years. I'm sort of a regular here." he waved at yet another girl and Lance let out a breath of frustration.

            "Doesn't Kim mind, you knowing all these women? I haven't seen you saying hi to a man once since we've been here."

            "Men usually don't like me, outside of conference rooms that is. Always catch their lies" Ian spoke.

            "And Kim is fine with that" Lance said, his nerves getting the best of him.

            "Yes she is. And why do you have a stick up your back?" Ian asked casually.

            "Because"

            "Case of blue balls Lance?" Ian asked. Lance glanced up at him and a grin spread across his face. Jessica popped into his mind. Her lips over his skin, his hands feeling her every curve. If Megan and Luke came in five minutes later, Jessica would've been ravished dangerously by a man who hadn't had good sex in a while.

            "Nellie." Lance called out "I need another beer-and keep them coming."

            Lance turned in his bed and dropped his hands over a warm back. He moved his hands up and down the silky skin and opened his eyes. He jumped back, throwing the sheets away from him. He looked down at himself and found that he was still wearing his jeans. The female next to him stirred in her sleep and he watched unable to move. He was scared if he moved, all will explode. Maybe it was just a dream. He didn't remember coming home with a girl. Come to think  of it, he didn't remember coming home at all.