In Love With A Married Sex God

OKAY BEFORE YOU READ THIS: THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK AND THEN AFTER IN LOVE WITH A MARRIED SEX GOD IS ANOTHER BOOK CALLED IN LOVE WITH A JACKASS WHICH IS THE SEQUEL SO BOTH THE BOOKS ARE IN THIS... =D 

(I want to know what you think! If I get lots of votes or comments on this I will go on with this as a whole novel but if it's not liked as much I'll just make it in to a short story please do let me know what you think. All sorts of criticism and feed back is wanted, just try not to be too cruel lol :D)

(After reading the sotry if you want to follow up on Ian and Kim go to this link and see what they have been up to! =D it's just another thing I thought I should do due to severe boredom! http://blushersims.blogspot.com/)

Chapter one

It was then I realized that he wasn't happy. His face was pale as he paced back and forth in his office. His wife was barking at him with turbo speed. He rolled his eyes constantly not saying anything. How does he put up with that? I would have smacked that woman with out showing any mercy. But then again I was just Kim not Jake Blair. I sighed as I watched him hold her shoulders trying to calm her down but she wouldn't listen. She kept yapping her mouth. I was slightly agitated but it was none of my business.  

I watched as Mrs. Donna Blair stomped out the office with her black heels. Her head held up high with out the slightest bit of humiliation on her face. She walked past my desk dumping her coffee cup in the trash. I flinched as the small drops of burning coffee hit my bare lap. I sighed pulling down my skirt. It's been happening a lot lately. She gets mad comes in the office like she owns it , yells and screams at poor Mr. Blair and walks out. Mr. Blair had so much to give. His love, his body. I felt my stomach flutter as I remembered last year at the office BBQ how he had taken off his shirt. His cream colored skin was perfect. His body stood there in front of me as if it was sculpted by an artist.  

"She's drooling." Megan said typing into her Blackberry furiously. She walked by my cubicle and found hers with out even looking up.  

"Drooling?" Lily asked smiling. Lance looked up from his cubicle with a goofy grin.  

"Ah no worries. She just wants some dick." he laughed. Megan who was quietly seated in her cubicle behind me laughed. Lily was smiling sitting in her little office besides me. Lance walked over to me a smug look on his face.  

"That's for telling Kathy I'm gay." he said walking by over to the coffee maker.  

"Well what did you expect?" Megan snorted.  

"You were wearing reptile leather pants." Lily said nodding her small oval head.  

"Still." Lance said sitting back down. "Day dreaming about Mr. Blair?" he teased. I wanted to smack that smug look off his face.  

"No but I am planning about revenge." I mumbled. He gasped and sat back down. Didn't realize how tall he was until his feet reached the top wall of my cubicle.  

"What the hell?" I push off his legs.  

"Kim." I heard a familiar voice behind me. I bit my lips as I turned around.  

"Mr. Blair. Good morning." I said. He stood behind me his hands snugly fit into his pockets. While his hair gave off a dishevel yet mature look, he looked so handsome in black. I caught myself before I could start drooling .Megan started to cough uncontrollably. Lily went back to typing while Lance tried to hide his ambiguous legs beneath his desk.  

"I need a favor." he said. I nodded grabbing the small note pad from my desk. I pulled out the pen that was tucked in between my hair and ear.  

"Yes?"