Chapter 3

HEY I know this over the top but lol I just wanted to have some fun. I thought Kim should let loose a bit. Tell me what you think. I promise I'll keep it a bit realistic next time :D

Chapter 3

I twisted between the sheets and blinked up to see Lily standing over my head. I sighed tryingt o close my eyes but I couldn't fall back asleep.

"Good morning Lily." I said yawning. I stretched out my hands.She backed away still smiling.

"What?" I asked getting up. I suspected there was something wrong. I leaned back trying to give her smile a name.

"Nothing." she said fixing her skirt. I rolled my eyes.

"Megan told you?" I asked. She nodded slowly trying very hard not to laugh.

"It's okay I dream about gyros all the time." she said pulling my hand. I pulled back not wanting to step out of bed.

"Hurry up, we have to get to work early. Blair want's to introduce his new partner. I sighed lifting my head up from the pillows. There was no sun out. It was gloomy nothing like yesterday. Maybe the glow was just from bumping into Mr. Blair. I grunted too happy to think straight. I walked past my slippers and into the shower. It took be five minutes to pull on the usual colared shirt this time a soft beige. I followed Lily out the apartment. Megan followed behind me.We stepped out under the gray sky. I looked up patting my bag making sure an umbrealla was in place. I turned to talk to Megan .She was texting in to her black berry. I wonder how she walked with out looking up. Her heels clicked against the cement while her hair bounced in the air. Her green eyes moving at the pace of a tiger. Her pencil skirt reached up to her knees. I wonder if my wide hips could look that flattering in that.

"Hey Kim -" I turned around greeted by a metal pole. I fell back holding my head. I heard a slight crack. I gasped at the amount of pain bumping into the pole had caused. Birds were literally flying above my head.

"Damn." Megan said holding my shoulders. I grunted cursing at myself for not paying attention.

"Shut up." I said feeling the pain affecting my anger. Megan backed away still holding me up. I sighed and straigtened up. She didn't let go of my shoulders until she was sure I could hold myself up. I hated being the damsel in distress. I eyed the cabby who was staring curiously at me. I beamed at him until he drove past us.

"Let's get going we're late." Lily said slightly running with her tiny feet. The only thing that made me feel better was Lily was even more fragile than me. Except she didn't tend to get into accidents like me. She was graceful, small. On the other hand I was tall and no where near graceful. I was like the three legged deer.

I walked into the office holding my head trying to balance myself. I needed some asprin. I sauntered past curious glares until I reached the employee cafeteria.

"Hey Kim!" James called out. I nodded back smiling.

"Woah you okay?" he asked. I nod trying not to talk. He stepped back then closed in trying to examine the enourmous bump I had developed on the way to work.

"Woah! Talk about Mount Everest-" he said motioning his small group of friends. I grabbed his colar. He was small, probably five foot five at most. His face was covered with res blotches caused by popping pimples. If I had any more strength left in me I would have lifted him off his feet. I glared into his eyes. I was not going to be bullied. His face turned red. He tried squirming out of my grip like a child.

"You should be the last one talking about Mount Everest James, considering the Himalayas growing on your face." I hissed putting him down on his feet. I heard a roar of laughter from behind me and I froze. James and his friends scurried towards their desks. I turned around ready to face the inevitable.