Chapter 8

This chapter is dedicated to one of my fan : misshotstuff :D

Chapter 8

I had fallen asleep while I mourned about last nights dinner. Mom had tried to talk me into coming outside but I had just stuffed my face into the pillow and screamed. She left with a groan and the light click of the door.

I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was messy; falling out from all different directions. I was still wearing last nights dress and my breath probably stunk but who gives a crap? Mom was smart to stay at a hotel. I was in no mood to see her let alone speak.

I made my way out of my room takin in the clean floor. The black marble by the lithe. Was completely clean. The counters seemed as if it had never gotten dirty. I had to thank Megan for this. I felt a smile creep on my face, but then I had remembered the look on Jake's face. Oh god! He's probably on his phone laughing it off with Donna. It was my first time makig dinner for him and he had to witness a war.

"I'm so scrwed!" I yell at the walls and felt someone breath behind me.

"So now you talk to yourself" Ian gave me a grin. I rolled my eyes as I saw Megans door slightly open with the sun spilling throuh the gaps.

"At least someone had fun" I said turningtowards the kitchen imagining how it had been last night. Ian looked back to Megan's room and sighed.

"Depends on how you define fun" he said walking around me going into the kithchen. He made it very clear that he didn't like wearing pants. I turned pink as I laid eyes on his red boxers.

"Like what you see?" he asked as he pulled out two mugs from the cabinet. I turn my face away from him and watch the clock.

"What are you still doing here any ways?" I ask trying to get his and my mind out the gutters. Both of us knew what the other was thinking.

"Megan requested I stay over since it got late after the-"

"Hey sexy" Megan whispered to me. I knew she was trying to make up for yesterday but it's going to take more than compliments to make me happy.

"Good morning" I said dryly.

"I'm sorry" Megan said smiling. I sighed nodding.

"Fine but next time you leave me alone with my mother I'm going to lock you up in a room with her; see how you like it" I tell her running my fingers brought my tangled hair.

"You weren't alone Mr. Blair was there" Megan said sauntering out the kitchen and into the bathroom.

Suddenly I felt the presense of Ian. I didn't think of how Ian would react. I wonder if Donna knew.

"I wanted to ask you about that" he said watching me carefully.

"Look at the time I should pee" I tell him getting up from the chair.

"Your bladder runs on a schedule?" he asked. "Sit" he ordered. I did and his face appeared in front of mine. His green eyes boared into mine as he cleared his throat.

"Why was he here?" he asked. Straight to the point.

"I invited him" I shrugged.

"Well that makes sense. JAke never seemedthe type to crash a party" he said sarcastically.

"It's none of your buisness" I tell him and get up from the chair. He grabbed my hand reeling me into his chest. He pulled me back grabbing my shoulders. I squirm out of his grip. He clears his throat again.