In Love With The Rouge (JUST A PREVIEW)

I'm not sure about the tilte and I will be changing it ... I'm not sure but please do vote and tell me what you think. The reason this is in this group is because this is part of the in Love series. So This group will contain any and everything that has to do with the series, interviews with the cahracters, profiles, and other info...so please do tell me what you think! :D 

Prologue

Kaitlin stood over the massive eighteenth century vase and smiled that just might massacre the guest who were compiled into a little circle. They all held their mouth open yet everyone was polite enough not to say anything. Kaitlin looked around and winked at her father who stood only ten feet away, his elbow slung around Miss Pennsylvania. Her head tilted back as if she was trying to reason out why would such a sweet girl like Kaitlin do such a horrific thing.  

The lights beamed down over her head making her dark cropped hair more effulgent , framing her face by the thick jaw. Her china blue eyes reflected her dark hair and tingled with delight and self satisfaction by the reddened face of her father.  

"If you shall excuse me" She bowed down sarcastically in front of the guests in her red satin dress and walked pride following her. She was half way up the stairs when her father caught her by the elbow.  

"What are you doing?" he asked his voice deep and heavy with sorrow and regret. 

"Entertaining your guest dad." She flicked her hair back with a little jerk to her head but it was no use, it came back covering her forehead. 

"If you think I'll stand for your rebellious behavior then you're wrong, You're still living with Mr. Vegas and that's final!" he hissed. Kaitlin squished her fathers face in both her hands smiling like a little girl. 

"If you think I'm going to listen then you haven't figured me out Dad. Not one bit. I'm a stubborn little child just like you." She finished dusting the imaginary dirt off her shoulder. Her father stood their with his golden hair fading from the top but still thick around his ears. "I love you" she said giving him a peck on the cheek.  

Kaitlin grabbed her keys pulling off the dress and fitting into her jeans and a leather jacket. If he thought Kaitlin was going to sit still while he managed to throw her into a taming facility then he was wrong. Kaitlin Junette didn't live with rules, and if it meant to turn hell loose at her father's friends sweet governed home then so be it. No one goes against her wishes.