Chapter 4

Hey guys! I was busy with the other story so this took me a bit long. I would love lots and lots of feed back and votes :D Please comment and show how much you like it :D xoxox

Chapter 4

I sat up trying to feel my legs but they weren't there. My whole body went numb as I tried to pull myself up. The lights were still bright my eye lids were red fromthe inside casting shadows before me. I didn't want to open my eyes. I cringed feeling the presence of people around me smiling. I shrank back into the chair pretending to disappear. Only if they could just leave me alone. Why did I have to bump into that stupid stupid pole? Now my head felt ten times it's weight and I just know it that I did something wrong, something untolerable that Lance nore Megan would let me live it down. I felt a hand in front of my face. I had a sudden flash back of emerald green eyes and automatically my hands shot up into the air.

"Aw What the fuck Kim?" Lance moved back grabbing his nose. I stood up taking in my surroundings.

"It'll do you some good." I said watching Megan bring over water while Lily stood next to Lance smiling with relief.

"I bring you to your office and you repay me by punching me." Lance said revealing his red nose.

"Ehhh, that's what you get when you let your germs crawl up on me." I said rubbing away the imaginary germs. He rolled his eyes punching my shoulder. I fell back not able to stand on my two feet. Megan pushed me down as I started to get back up again.

"Are you crazy?!" she asked handing me a glass of water. I nodded trying to answer but she wouldn't let me.

"What were you thinking taking anxiety pills?" She screamed raising her hands in the air like she was preaching. I giggled at the thought of Megan preaching to god in her silk lingerie next to her new boy toy.

"There's nothing funny about that!" she yelled.

"I think she still got some pills left inside." Lance said smiling. I smiled back glad to have my head back. Lance put his hands on my shoulder.

"Good to have you back soilder." he said chuckling. I pushed his hand away and got up to hug him.

"Aw man Kim!" he said hugging me back reluctantly. I smacked a kiss right in the middle of his forehead. He chuckled pushing me back.

"You got lipstick on my forehead." he said rubbing where I had kissed him. I knew that would have annoyed him and I loved it. I laughed watching him failing at removing the light pink stain. Lily brought a wet tissue helping him. I sighed looking at Megan who was beginning to grin. She was looking towards Mr. Blairs office.

"What are you looking at?" I ask. She turned towards me and smiled a smugly.

"What?" I ask her again backing away this time.

"Well, Lance wasn't the only person you encountered when you were tipsy." Megan said looking over at the source of the tapping. Foot steps. They were coming our way. Oh no! Ian! I pushed Lily aside knocking her into my desk. She recovered and held Lance's hand. Lance exchanged glances with Megan who was trying not to laugh. Some friends.

"I'm not here." I told Lance hoping he'll go along with the story. I push my weight and my long legs into the small space underneath my desk pulling the chair in front of me. My knees pushed into my chest making it hard to breath. I gave Megan a desperate glance and she nodded.

"Good evening." Ian said stopping right in front of me. I bit my lip trying not to breath too loud. I could only see his tailored pants and his sleek black armani shoes. I hugged my legs closer trying to take up as little space as I could.

"Hey Ian." Lance said moving forward. All I saw were shoes. Lily walked over to Ian in her yellow pumps while Megan lingered around in front of me with her red stilletos. Lance stumbled over the chair with his brown slacks on purpose I'm sure. He let out a chuckle.

"I'm so clumsy." He said. I wish he was clumsy enough to bite his own balls.

"You guys still here?" Ian asked.

"Yes, we were just leaving." Lily said.

"Just finishing up some last minute work." Megan said in her seductive voice. She used this voice when she needed two things when she wanted to pick up a man or jusy manipulate one for work. They all stood there breathing. When was he going to go? I shrank back hoping that any minute Ian would walk away leaving me alone with my friends.

"You guys should go home. We need to be here early tomorrow." Ian said sitting on the chair. I held in a yelp. He was sitting just inches away from me. I heard Lily sigh or was that Megan?

"You're right." Lance said I just know he's smiling.

"We should get going." Lily joined in.

"I just have a bit of work-" Megan started to say and I knew I was going to be okay.

"No. You can work on it tomorrow." Ian said getting up. I heard the elevator door chime open. Okay so Ian was leaving with them. I saw the four pairs of shoes walking away towards the white light. I sighed relaxing my body. Now I just had to get out from under here.

"Need help?" I turned around bumping my head on to the table. I gasped as I fell back. I wondered what I would've looked like right then. Ian bent down his smile too bright for the dark office.

"No I'm- fine." I said grabbing on to his hand. He pulled me up. I pulled down my skirt which was up to my thigh. All of this just ahd to happen in front of this one.

"What are you still doing here?" I ask not looking back at him.

"Well I could ask you the same question." he said crossing his arms.

"I was looking for- my pencil." I said.

"Your pencil." he repeated looking back at my hiding spot. I nodded.

"Interesting way to find your pencil. I should try it soemtimes." he said laughing. I shook my head my cheeks turning crimson.

"I have to go." I said trying to block his face from seeing my cheeks.

"I heard you like cookies and cream ice cream." he said his lips pulling back into a grin. I winced my back to him. Why did h had to be there?

"Listen-"

"Come on you have to have at least one scoop of ice cream with me." he said pulling out his lips.

"No." I said not beleiveing what I was hearing. He was actually rubbing it in. Not very proffesional like.

"I'm not that bad am I?" he paused. "Some one told me I'm cute that I had the chubbiest cheeks." he said chuckling. I clenched my jaw trying to stay calm. He wasn't going to give up.

"Please Ian-" I said but he pulled up his hands to hush me.

"I'm serious about the ice cream. I don't remember how chocoalte fudge tastes like." he said smiling. My hands were resting besides me when an itch over came my tounge. I didn't mind a scoop of cookies and cream myself. After the day I just had this was going to be the high light. Like putting cherry on top. Just perfect.

"Okay." I heard myself say. If Lance finds out he would never let me live this down but right now I had a date with three cold scoops of creamy mouth watering ice cream.

"It's a date." he said grinning.

"Not so fast, it's an apology." I said looking straight into his boisterous eyes. He chuckled filling up the quiet room.

"Okay an apology." he said smiling down at me.