Chapter 30- Will!

A/N: Happy Stranger Things Day!! This is the last chapter in this book! Enjoy!!❤️ (I will be making a second book once season 4 comes out) and the cast is up top. Feel free to screen shot and look! I also drew this of Hop and Jess. Okay- NOW Enjoy😂

Jess woke up the next morning to Wills 6:00 am alarm

Jess woke up the next morning to Wills 6:00 am alarm. She looked over to her right. Will had fallen asleep at his desk, and the alarm didn't phase him. She yawned and stood up. She turned off the alarm and walked over to Will. She shook his shoulder lightly. "Will." She whispered.

Will moaned and lifted his head up slowly. He had pencil ash on his face. Jess looked down at the picture he had drawn. "Will, what is that?" Jess looked at her boyfriend concerned.

"It's-" Will crumbled up the paper. "It's nothing."

"Will-"

"It's nothing, Jess." Will got up and walked over to his dresser. Jessica's face went into sadness. Will looked back at her. "I-I'm sorry." He walked over to her. "Jess I didn't mean to-" He started to move his hands to her hips.

"Will, whats going on?" Jess grabbed his wrists and held them together. Will stood in shock. "What's. Going. On."

"I-"

"I saw that picture. If you say your fine, it's a lie. I know your not. What's going on?"

"I'm depressed. I don't feel myself. I haven't felt myself in 3 years. Ever since I got taken into the upside down- everyone and everything changed." He started tearing up. "And when my mom made us move- It just got worse. Bobby started bullying me and I couldn't just bike to your house. I just-" Will bursted out in tears.

"Will-" Jess hugged him. He rested his chin on her head.

A few seconds later, Joyce walked in the door. "Will-" She quickly cut herself off when she saw Will. "What happened?" She asked closing the door and walking into the room. Will and Jess pulled apart.

"Nothing happened, mom. Jess is just leaving tomorrow." Will said.

"Oh." Joyce smiled in a comforting way. "Well, get ready for school." Jess and Will nodded and Joyce left the room.

The two teens arrived at the high school. They spotted Bobby sitting on his car, smoking a cigarette. Jess felt ready. She walked up to him. "Hey." She said aggressively.

"I don't think-" Will started.

"Back up." Jess said, dropping all her stuff on the grass. Bobby turned his head towards the 14 year old. "Bobby." Jess said.

"Come back for more?" Bobby said, throwing his cigarette on the grass.

"Haha, no. I thought-" She made a face. "I thought you wanted me." She smiled devilishly.

"Oh, so this is how it's gonna go." Bobby got off his car and walked towards Jess. She walked towards him. Their faces got close, well as close as they could get with the height difference. "Who's making the first mo-" Jessica lifted up her leg and hit him in the balls.

"Well. He can't have children now." Stan said and laughed. Bobby growled in pain.

"How does that feel!?" Jess shouted. She punched him in the jaw, making blood spit out of his mouth. He crashed onto the ground. A crowd started to form around them. She kicked him in the stomach.

"Jess-" Will shouted. Jess turned back at him.

"He deserves this Will!" She turned back to Bobby and stuck out her hand.

"Jess no!" Will tried to stop her, but he couldn't. Bobby had stood up. Bobby swung his arm, and his fist hit Jessica's nose. She landed on the concrete. People booed. Jess quickly got up like it was nothing. She looked at Bobby. "Fuck. You." She said, and swung her arm hitting his face. She kept going until he was on the ground, weak.

"Please. Stop." He whimpered.

"Really?" Jess said smiling.

"Please." He was crying.

"Ugh fine." Jess scoffed. She turned around and picked up her stuff. She walked into the school and into the bathroom. Will stood outside of the bathroom.

Jess walked out of the stall and to the sink. She looked at herself in the mirror as she was washing her hands. She saw something behind her. Will, who was outside, heard a scream.

"WILL!!"

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this book!! I will have a book coming out for all of you😏 It's gonna be a crossover. Explaining this ending😋 watch out for a new book called "Clown D&DxIT"