Chapter 12- Revelation

The five kids stood up, the lights flickering still. Jess grabbed Wills hand. He slowly let go, and froze. He touched the back of his neck. "I knew something was going on." Jess said.

"He's here." Will said, he was shivering. Jess looked at El, who took a deep breath. They all stared walking towards the elevator.

"Hey, hey, hey! Two at a time!" The receptionist said. All the kids ignored her, and kept walking. Jess ran to the elevator, and started clicking the button repeatedly. It wouldn't open.

"Stairs." Mike said, all of them followed. The party ran up the stairs as fast as they could, up to the forth floor. They ran down the hall, following Jess, listening to the roars of something. Jess turned the corner and found Jonathan trying to break though the glass.

"Jonathan!" Jess said, Jonathan stopped, and El used her powers, blasting down the door. The creature turned and faced El. It roared.

"Jesus!" Mike said

"Jesus!" Mike said.

"What the f-" Max and Jess started to say at the same time. The creature suddenly started running towards the group, El yelled, forcing it into the left wall. Jess felt lightheaded, and fainted. Will caught her, with Mikes help. El yelled again, and flung it to the other side. She lifted it to the ceiling, as Nancy watched in fear. The creature got thrown to the floor, and then out the window, and onto the pavement outside.

"What-" Lucas started, concerned about Jess.

"Go!" Max said. Mike and Will couldn't carry Jess.

"Jonathan! Get her!" Will said, he set Jess on the floor. Jonathan nodded.

"Nancy!" Jonathan said, running over to his girlfriend. "Are you okay? Are you okay?" He said, holding onto her shoulders. Nancy nodded.

"Yeah.." She said.

"Let's get Jess, and get out." Jonathan and Nancy stood, he took Jess, and held her. She was breathing, but unconscious. They caught up with the others, watching the monster melt, and go into a sewer. All of them watched in confusion and fear. It had left behind three bones. The eight of them got into Nancy's car, Jonathan setting Jess down in the back with Mike and Will. They all drove back to the Wheelers, after stopping at the Byers to get Jonathan some clothes.

Jess woke up in a dark room, but sitting on a barstool, in front of a mirror, and not tied to it. Billy was standing in front of her, cleaning blood off her face. She had a nose bleed and didn't notice. No one did. "So." He said. "Interesting day?" He set the white cloth down, and moved so she could see herself. Billy sat next to her, turning the chair towards him.

"I guess. What was that thing?" She looked at him.

"I.. I don't know. But I can tell you, that it was 2 of the Flayed. Tom Holloway, and Bruce Lowe. Nancy and Jonathan killed them, and made them melt and turn into this thing." Billy looked at her in the eyes. "Heather and other me are about to complete the monster. You need to prepare. I don't want any of you to die. Please tell Max I miss her. And that the Billy that you locked in the sauna wasn't me. I'm stuck somewhere."