Chapter 14- Monster

"Found who?" Jess asked.

"Billy." El said. Max went over to the TV and turned it to static. Mike went into Els room and grabbed the tissue box. Everyone went into the living room, Jess sat on the couch next to Will and Max. Lucas sat on the side, as Mike sat in the chair. Nancy and Jonathan were in the other. El sat in front of the TV, and put on the blindfold.

A few moments later, El started to breath heavily. She took off the blindfold. "What is he doing now?" Max asked. El turned at looked at her.

"He's in his room." El stood up and went to the kitchen. She got a glass of water.

"And that's not normal, right?" Nancy asked.

"Billy staying in his room on the Fourth of July?" Max said. "No, that's not normal."

Jess thought for a moment. "He wants us to find him."

"Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of." Nancy replied. "If we go to Billy, then the rest of the Flayed know where we are."

"It's a trap," Mike said. "I agree. We'll be ambushed."

"We won't be surprised." Lucas stated. "We'll know that they're coming, and we will kick their Flayed butts."

"You mean El will kick their butts." Max said, making Jess giggle. Will put his arm around her, and Jess laid on his chest. Jess wasn't really listening to the conversation, but then joined back in.

"It's too risky." Mike said.

"Yeah, and unnecessary." Nancy replied. "Killing the Flayed wont stop the Mind Flayer. We have to find out where it's spreading from."

"We have to find the source." Jess said, joining in.

"Billy knows it." El suddenly said. Everyone looked over at her. "Billy's been there. To the source."

"Yeah, but-" Mike started.

"It's a trap. I know. We can't go to Billy, but I think there is another way. A way for me to see where he's been."

"Hey.. I want to talk to you." Will said to Jess. She nodded, and they both stood up. Lucas winked at Jess again, and she rolled her eyes. Will took them to the kitchen. Will took a stool, and put it in the middle of the kitchen. Jess sat down, Will locked eyes with her.

"Hi." She said, her face went red.

"You doing okay?" He leaned down, putting his hands on the sides of the stool.

"I'm in pain, but I think so?" She looked at the floor.

"What's going on?" Will asked, putting his finger under her chin, and lifted it, making her look at him.

"I don't know.. the dreams with Billy got me thinking. What if there is really two of him? It's weird. I'm also worried about Dustin. He's been MIA. It's not normal." She doesn't know if he's still with Steve, or if Robin cracked the code.

"It's a little odd. But I'm sure Dustin is okay. And I don't know if there is two Billy's."

"Heh.. sidetracking, I really want to kiss you right now." She said, Will looked into her eyes, and rested his forehead on hers.

"Then go head." Will said seductively. Jess leaned forward, and pushed her lips onto his. She stood up, as Will wrapped his arms around her hips. She ran her hands through his hair.

"Hey Wi-" Lucas started, and then realized what was happening. "Oh, sorry." He left the kitchen, and went to the bookshelf.

Jess slowly pulled away from her boyfriend. "That was nice. I needed that." She said.