Chapter 4- He's Back

We are now starting Stranger Things 3

  Jess, Will, Max, and Lucas were sitting outside the Starcourt Mall, on June 28th, 1985, waiting for Mike. They all were going to see the sneak preview of Day of the Dead, but sneaking in, thanks to Steve.

"Where the hell is he?!" Lucas said, looking at Jess.

"He went to Els." Jess said.

"Of course he did." Max said rolling her eyes. Just then a kid with a bright yellow shirt, a blue vest, and blue pants rode up.

"You're late!" Lucas said, as all of them stood.

"Sorry!" Mike said, putting his bike in the bike rack.

"Again." Lucas responded.

"We're gonna miss the opening!" Will whined.

"Yeah, if you keep whining about it. Let's go!" Mike started walking quickly towards the doors.

"If you guys keep whining about it. Nyeh-nyeh-nyeh." Jess said as they all walked into the mall.

"Just please stop talking!" Mike said.

"Let me guess, you were" Jess made a kissing noise, "making out with El?" She giggled.

"Oh, yeah, real mature, Jess." Mike rolled his eyes, and Will laughed.

"Oh, El, I wish we could make out forever, and never hang out with any of our friends." Lucas said, Jess and Will bursted out laughing behind them.

"Lucas stop." Max said.

"Will and Jess think it's funny." Lucas said, turning to Max.

"Because it is." Will added. Jess laughing harder, grabbing Wills arm, and leaning on his shoulder, to keep her balance. Will smiled.

"Yeah, it's so funny that I want to spend romantic time with my girlfriend." Mike said annoyed.

"I'm spending romantic time with my girlfriend." Lucas said as they continued on. Once the kids got to the escalator, they cut their way through the people, which gave them dirty looks.

Mike accidentally bumped into a girl. "Ugh, watch it." She said.

"Sorry." Mike responded.

"Yeah! Watch it, nerds!" A voice said. They all turned to see Erica, eating ice cream with her friends.

"Isn't it past your bedtime?" Lucas asked.

"Isn't it time you died?" Erica asked back.

"Psycho!"

"Butthead!"

"Mall rat!"

"Fart face!"

Lucas blew a raspberry, and Max grabbed his arm. "Oh, now that was mature." She said, as they all ran into one of the shops, Scoops Ahoy. Mike walked up to the counter, and rang the bell repeatedly.

"Hey, dingus, your children are here!" Robin said. Steve opened the window behind her.

"Again? Seriously?" Steve looked at them annoyed. Mike rung the bell once more. Steve took the five kids to the back. He opened the door, to where packages would be delivered. "If anyone hears about this-"

"We're dead!" All five of them said. They continued to walk down the hallway. When they got to the movie theater door, Mike opened it cautiously, making sure no one was around. "All clear." He said. They all exited the hall, and walked into the theater. Jess sat in between Mike and Will, as Lucas and Max sat in the row in front of them. Just as they sat down, the movie started. "See, Lucas, we made it." Mike whispered.