Chapter 19- 007

The eight teens walked out of the mall. Jess groaned in pain. "Jess, you're bleeding." El said.

"Are you okay?" Will asked.

"Yeah." She said. They walked to the car.

"Here." El said, opening the back door.

"Lay down." Will said. Jess got into the back, and laid down like Will said. Will and El joined her. Nancy and Jonathan got in the front. Everyone got in the car, and Nancy turned the key, the car didn't start. "What wrong?" Jonathan asked, and Nancy tried again.

"I don't.." She turned the key again. "I don't know... You cant be serious. Come on!" She tried again.

"Didn't your mom just buy this car?" Lucas asked.

"Yes. I'm sure it's fine." Nancy said, turning the key again.

"Did you leave the lights on?" Will asked.

"No." Nancy stated.

"Do we have gas?" Lucas questioned.

"Yes!" Nancy shouted, turning the key aggressively. "Come on!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Just stop, stop!" Jonathan said, grabbing her arm and pulling it away. "Pop the hood." He said, as he got out of the car. Nancy pulled a lever, which made the hood pop. Nancy got out of the car, and Jess looked at Will, terrified.

"What's wrong?" He asked, everyone looked at the two of them.

"He's here.. I feel him.. I feel Billy" Jess said quietly. Will nodded, and held her close.

"What the hell?" They heard jonathan say, from outside.

"What?" Nancy asked.

"The ignition cable's gone." Jonathan said, just as a car engine roared. Everyone, including the six kids in the car, looked to the left, seeing two car lights.

"That's Billy." Jess said, looking at Will. "I know it." Nancy slamed her hand on the window and yelled. "Back in the mall!" She opened the door, and everyone started to climb out. Jonathan opened the back, picked up Jess, and everyone ran back into the mall. "Go! Go, go, go!" Nancy repeated.

They all got in the mall, and Jess stood by Lucas, who was testing out his wrist rocket. Mike was using the walkie that they had, repeating himself. "Scoops Troop, do you copy? Scoops Troop, do you copy? Scoops Troop, do you copy? Scoops Troop, I repeat, do you copy? We're trapped in the mall and in need of emergency transportation. Scoops Troop, do you copy? Billy has found us. He has disabled our car and we are trapped in the mall." He continued to try to contact them.

Jess watched as Nancy took the gun from a Russian. Will stood over with Max. "You're gonna kill him, aren't you?" Max said. Nancy looked at her.

"This is just a precaution, okay?" Nancy said.

"And not just against Billy." Will stated. "If he knows we're here, so does the Mind Flayer." Nancy looked at the damaged car.

"No chance that thing'll drive, right?" Nancy looked at Jonathan. "Steve! Do you copy!?" Mike yelled, which caused Jess to giggle.

"We don't need it to drive." Jonathan said, and Max looked at him, as Mike yelled again. "We just need the ignition cable." Nancy looked back at the car. Jess sat down across from Lucas, and made a face.

"What?" He said. "You alright?"

"Cramps, my head hurts, and I'm starving." Jess looked at him.

"Oh." He said, embarrassed, Jessica's nose started to bleed suddenly. "Oh shit!" Lucas said.

"What?" Jess said confused.