Chapter 27- Bobby

A/N: I've had this song stuck in my head all day. Also sorry for a short chapter. This book is ending at chapter 30- so I'm trying to stretch it out as much as I can. Enjoy😂

  Jess ran down the stairs and looked at the girl with the mid-length brown hair. Eleven turned around and looked at her. "Jess." She said, and walked up to Jess. The girls shared a hug. "Hey!"

•••
The next day, Jessica was dressed in Els jeans and Wills t shirt. She took one of his sweaters off the door. "El! Will! We gotta go!" Jonathan yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Coming!" El said, running out of the bathroom. She was wearing a white button up shirt, a red sweater which used to be Max's, with a plaid red skirt. She had on black converse with black tights. Jess was brushing her hair frantically as Will walked into the bathroom, tucking in his button up. "Jess, we gotta go."

"I know! I know!" She took a scrunchie out of drawer. "I-"

"I'll braid your hair in the car! Let's go!" Jess put the black scrunchie on her wrist, and Will grabbed her hand. They both went down the stairs, and ran out the front door. Jonathan met them in the car after locking the door. "Okay-" Jonathan sat down and closed the car door. "7/11 or Dunkin?"

"7/11!" Jess shouted and Jonathan chuckled.

•••
After the four of them ate their 7/11 donuts, they dropped El off at Dawson Academy. Jonathan pulled up to Wills school. "Kick his ass." Jonathan said as the two teenagers got out of car.

"No. I'll scare the fuck out of him." Jessica smiled like a devil, and Jonathan chuckled.

"Don't bang him up to hard."

"I won't." Jess closed the car door, and locked hands with Will. Jess followed Will to his locker, eyeing everyone, looking for the guy that attacked her boyfriend. When she saw him. (Yes I'm using Richard Tyson)

 (Yes I'm using Richard Tyson)

"That's him." Will said.

"Obviously." Jess responded. "I didn't get a good look at him in the dream. He's terrifying."

"Yeah- he is a thir-"

"Hey Faggot! Got some nerve coming back here." Bobby yelled. He walked over to the two. "Who's this?" He asked.

"M-my-" Will started.

"Your what?" Bobby placed his hand on Jessica's jawline.

"His girlfriend! Get your hands off me." Jess grabbed Bobby's hands off her jaw.

"Haha- how did this fag get a girlfriend, huh?" Bobby laughed.

"Okay- first of all-" Jessica started walking towards Bobby. "This boy," she pointed back at Will, still moving forward making Bobby move back. "He is amazing. So shut the fuck up before I damage that," she made a pouting face. "Handsome face of yours."

Bobby didn't look scared at all. "If you say so. We will see each other later- bitch." He started to walk away, but Jess grabbed his leather jacket. She pulled him back to her, using a bit of her power to help herself.

"What did you just say?" Jess asked, talking into his ear. Bobby, by now, must be scared because a 14 year old girl just pulled him towards her.

"N-nothing." He responded.

"That's what I thought. I'll see you tomorrow. Same time." Jess let him go and he walked quickly way. She went back across the hall to Will. They both smile at each other, and Will kissed Jessica's cheek.

"What's going to happen tomorrow?" Will asked while they walked to homeroom.

"You will see." Jess smirked.