Chapter 9- Billy

Later that night, they had set up a dummy in the sauna room, and taped the walkie to it. Billy got out of the shower and walked into the locker room. He put on some jeans. The kids made a loud banging noise. "Pools closed." Billy said. The kids doing some last minute preparations, metal scraped on the floor, and some stuff made clanging noses. "Hey." Billy slammed his locker closed and started walking towards the sounds. "Do you hear me?" He yelled, and walked down the hall, quickly. "Pool is closed!" He banged on the door, repeatedly. The lights turned off, and the kids hid behind a wall. Mike started talking through the walkie.

"Billy!" He said.

"Who's there?" Billy started walking towards the voice. Jess was shaking, holding onto Will. Her head in his chest, as he held her close.

"Billy!" Mike said again, more singy-songy this time.

"Who's there?" Billy said, singy-songy as well. Mike giggled, which made Billy open a curtain.

"Billy!" Mike said again. "Billy!"

"You think this is funny, huh?"

Jess squeezed Will. She had always been scared of Billy, especially now. Mike laughed. "Billy." He said kind of aggressive. "Come and find me."

"I find you, it is your funeral." When Billy said that, a tear fell from Jessica's eye.

"Will.." She said quietly. "I'm scared."

"I know.. it's okay.. he won't hurt you.." Will held her tightly.

"Come and get me. Come on!" Mike said. Billy walked into the room, Mike laughed, as Billy saw the shadow of the dummy in the sauna.

"Got you." Billy said. He started walking towards the door, he clapped and cackled. El quietly followed him.

"Come and get me, you piece of shit." Billy opened the door, to reveal the dummy. Billy walked into the room, and wrapped his hand around the dummy's neck, and lifted it to the ceiling. "Hey." Mike said, Billy looked down at the walkie, strapped to its chest. "Behind you." Billy dropped the dummy, and turned around. Looking at El.

"Hi." El said. Billy went to walk out the door, but got flung into the wall, hit his back on the seat, and landed face first onto the floor. The lights turned off.

"Now!" Mike said, he turned the light back on, and everyone ran to Els sides. El shut the door, Mike took the pole from Jess, who couldn't move any closer to the door. Mike put it through the handle as Will tied the chains around the other pole. "Come on." Mike said. Lucas locked the chain.

"Got it." He said. The three boys, went back behind El. Jessica immediately grabbing onto Will. Jess was terrified, having tears going down her face.

"Will.." she sniffled.

"You're okay.. I got you." Will held her, calming her down a little. Billy started to pound his fists on the door. They all watched in fear, as he was trying to break down the door.

"Max." He said, looking at his little sister. El turned around, and looked at Max. Billy looked like he was going to cry, Max looked scared.

"Do it." Max said. Will let go of Jess, and went over to the temperature setter. He turned it up, and returned to Jess.

"Max! Let me out of here!" Billy yelled, sadly. "Let me out.." He started to breath heavily. "You kids... you think this is funny?" Lucas and Mike exchanged looks, as Jess held onto Will, crying quietly. "You kids think this is some kind of sick prank, huh?" He spit on the glass. "You little shits think this is funny?" Max looked at Will. "What is it? Open the door." He slammed his fist onto the door, startling everyone. Jess grabbed Wills shirt, and let out a small cry. "Open the door! Open the door! Open the goddamn door!" Billy backed away from the door, leaving the view from the small window. Billy started to scream. Will went back over to the thermometer.