54# The vow

Chapter's songs:

Butterfly kisses

Amber

Everything has been moving real quick, and today is the big day. My heart is hammering in my chest from excitement! Today I'll be officially Ms. Hemmings and Daniel's wife. Can you believe that?!

All the girls are running around the house to help me get prepared. Mum, Sarah, Delilah, Amy and Sophie... everyone.

"The make-up artist will be here in ten minutes. When will you finish her hair?" Sophie squealed from behind me.

"Ten minutes, and she'll be ready."

"Put it on the bed, and be careful." Mum ordered a young man from the room service who obeyed with a small smile and nod at me.

"Congratulations, ma'am."

"Thank you." I grinned, and he silently stepped out of the room.

"Where is Edward?" I asked mum.

"He's with Daniel and your father, and Sarah is feeding the kids."

"Daniel will get the flowers, right?" Sarah questioned as she stepped into the room.

"Yeah." Delilah grinned.

"I'll go get the door!" Sarah said quickly running down the stairs.

"And we're finished with your hair." Goergianna, the hair-dresser, grinned spinning my chair.

"Thank you!" I cheered getting up to walk to the living room where my makeup and nails will be done.

"Hey, beautiful." Rosalind, the make up artist, greeted once I stepped into the room.

"Hey!"

"How are you feeling?" She smiled searching for something in her make up bag.

"Nervous and excited, but a bit worried."

"Don't worry, that'd be the happiest day in your life. You said that you wanted your make up to be light?"

"Yeah! Not too much to look like barbie." I joked making her giggle.

"Alright." She smiled applying the first layer of foundation on my face.

-------

Daniel

"Did you get the flowers?" I asked Alan as I stepped out of the bathroom.

"Yeah, they're in the car."

"I want to see Amber." I sighed.

"You can't see her before the wedding, young man. Just wait; few hours are left." George chuckled patting my back.

"Let's eat!!" Edward yelled from the living room. The whole suite is mess from running around.

"Daniel, take this sandwich, and go get dressed cause we have to be in church in less that two hours." Paul said quickly.

"I'll get dressed till you finish eating cause I still have to get the bride." George smiled with twinkling eyes.

"Okay." I nodded sitting on the edge of the bed. Is that a dream?

--------
Amber

My make up was already done, and I was standing in front of the mirror admiring the dress that I am wearing. A soft knock was heard on the door, and then without even realising it, all my bridesmaids were out of sight. It was just mama and dad whom I could see their reflection in the mirror.