37# Fun time!!

Chapter 37

Daniel

"Which room should we begin with, miss professional?" I asked.

"I think the living room." She shrugged.

"C'mon let's take them upstairs." She said carrying a bucket of paint, and walking towards the front door.

"You crazy! wait here." I yelled, and ran after her.

"What?" She asked innocently.

"You're pregnant, and you can't carry any of these! Just open the door, and I'll get them." I said taking it from her hands.

"C'mon Daniel! Nothing gunna happen." she whined.

"Get inside, Amber." I glared, and she huffed openning the door, and getting in.

I started taking them inside, and man, they're really heavy!!

"These are all of them." I said slowly, and she just rolled her eyes openning the first one. I rolled my eyes just like her kneeling next to her.

"What should we do now?" I asked.

"Give me this stick." She ordered, and I handed it to her.

"We should mix it really well, then, start." She explained.

"It's mixed like that." I said handing her a paint stick.

"Thank you." She dipped it in the bucket, and stood up frown still plastered across her face.

"Leave this for a second..." I said taking thr stick from her hand, and turning her to face me. "you're not mad cause I told you not to carry them, right?"

"No, but you never glared at me that way before." She pouted.

"Because you don't know what you're doing. That's dangerous for you and the baby. Anyway, 'am sorry, alright?" I asked.

"I'm sorry." She whispered as I kissed the frown off her face.

"Well let's start." I smiled taking the other stick, and dipping it in the bucket.

"Wait wait!! we should change first." She said quickly slapping her forehead.

"Okay, I have a shirt or two in the car. Gunna get them." I said walking back to the car.

I found them, finally!! That's good! I walked back inside. "I found two."

"Okay," She walked to the chair, and started pulling off her shirt giving me her back. "eyes for yourself, Hemmings!! I can see you." I could hear the smile in her voice as she let the shirt drop down her stomach.

I swear she's trying to seduce me!!

"I'll start!!" She yelled in excitement taking her stick, and started. I took mine, and stood next to her.

"Start from above." I teased knowing that she's leaving it to me.

"I know what you're doing Mr.Tall." She rolled her eyes playfully making me burst out laughing.

-------------

"C'mon, I made green tea." Amber called setting the two mugs of tea on the floor.

I put the paint stick back in the bucket, and sat next to her. We finished the walls, and I was painting the ceiling.

I took a sip of the hot drink and sighed.

"I needed that. Thanks baby." I smiled.

"What's going on Daniel? There is something on your mind. I can tell." She placed her hand on my knee.