51# Official Dancer

Chapter 51

Amber

Today, finally I'm returning to my lovely school. Daniel is coming with me, and I hope everything goes as I planned.

"I want you to be relaxed and forget about the fact that you won't like it because I swear that you'll love it." I told Daniel for the tenth time since we woke up making him just nod.

"Alright, miss." He winked pushing the glass door open for me to step in.

"Amber!" Sophia was the first one to see me, and I was immediatly between her arms. "I missed you so much. I'm sorry for your loss, but I just knew." She whispered.

"Robin told me that you were in India, did you enjoy your time?" I asked with a smile pulling away.

"It was perfect, but I should've been with you, I'm sorry." She sighed pouting slightly.

"It's alright. We should get over it, anyway." I gave her a sad smile.

"Amber, love!" Robin yelled giving me a tight embrace pulling me off the ground and turning me around. "I'm really so happy to have you here again, baby." He grinned setting me back to stand on the ground.

"Me too. I'm on cloud nine just for seeing you here, Robbie." I grinned pecking his cheek before turning back to Daniel to find him shifting his legs not looking at us.

"Excuse us, we have to talk with sir Brown." I smiled pulling Daniel with me towards sir Brown's office.

"Amber, wait please." He spoke sternly making me stop my movements and turn to him.

"Yes, babe?"

"If you really want me to join you here, then take care of your actions more than this. I'm agreeing to do all this shit just for you, so at least keep your distance from that man, alright?"

"Again Daniel? For the millionth time, Robin is like my big brother and nothing more." I huffed with a frown.

"Okay, as you like, but I'm leaving, Amber, to avoid repeating what happened last time, alright?" He snapped still making sure that no one would hear us.

"Okay, sorry. I swear that I'll take care, just don't leave, please." I begged holding his hands.

"Can we get in?" He sighed closing his eyes for few seconds before reopenning them again.

"Sure." I nodded.

------

"Everything is settled, then. Daniel, you'll start work next week and dancing anytime you want." Sir Brown smiled.

"We'll start immediatly." I grinned reaching for Daniel's hand.

"Alright! I'll announce everything, now." He nodded getting up and walking out of the room.

"Please, I want everyone to listen." He yelled clapping his hands, and immediatly everyone stopped what he was doing and gave sir Brown his full attention.

"Alright, guys. I'm glad to announce that Daniel is going to join us here, and he'll be Amber's partner-"

"What?" Robin frowned taking a step forward.

"Sophie and you will be a team together, Robin. She's your new partner, now, but you'll help Daniel and Amber at first. Daniel will also work here in the reception."

"But-" Robin was about to protest, but sir Brown quickly cut him off.

"I want to talk to you, Robin. In my office, please." He motioned for him to leave, and Robin did just that.