2# Single Or Taken?

Chapter 2:

Daniel

Just before reaching my car, I saw her..

The One...

Can this be true? I mean she is an angel in disguise! I was stunned. I mean- how could someone be so beautiful? I didn't find myself except following her to the building she just headed to. I started getting up the stairs till she stopped and entered a hall and being the stalker I am, I followed. I heard soft music getting from the hall then she entered a flat. 'Dancing School' labeled the banner on the door.

Usually I would just turn around and shrug it off, but after I saw her, there was no way to let her go.

I stood and watched. Seconds later the rooms center was cleared. Just the mystry girl and another boy who seemed to be her partner.

The soft music started. I watched her every move.

How her legs would move professionally with the music, how her silky hair would flip when she turns and how she would furrow her eyebrows to focus. she was defined as perfect.

The first time since 5 years I would say that about a girl.

The music stopped out of the blue snatching me out of my daydream about the beauty. My hands moved by themselves, and I didn't find myself except clapping for her. Everyone turned to look at me including her, and for the first time I saw her perfect face clearly. Beautiful, grey-ish blue eyes, tanned skin, silky, golden hair and a perfect smile.

She furrowed her brows smiled at me as if I were a fool, well, I know that I am.

I cleared my throat, "Sorry, but your dancing is incredible." I smiled childishly and she smiled again at me but didn't say anything.

"Well, you can meet Mr. Brown, and he would help you here if you wanna ask about anything." said a young gentleman.

"But I-" I started, but he didn't give me the chance to continue.

"Come on, he is inside." he smiled, and I nodded taking one last look about that girl as I walked past them to the office of the owner of that place, Mr. Brown, I guess his name was, but she was busy talking to another lady.

It was a very confortable place. Red flowers everywhere, few chairs, and big windows. It was relaxing. We reached an oak door and the young man knocked then opened it. There was standing an elder man looking out of the window.

"Sir Brown. We have a new visitor." The young man tried to grab his attention. Sir Brown turned and nodded at him with a smile. The young man got the message and walked out of the room leaving us alone.

Sir Brown approached me and shook my hand.

"Hello sir, I am Wilson Brown. The owner of this place " His thick accent made me nervous. I dunno why!

"I am Daniel Hemmings." I smiled back.

"Well make yourself confortable, sir." he grinned.

"Oh please call me Daniel, this 'sir' makes me wonder whom you're calling." I smiled and he chuckled lightly.

"Okay, Daniel." he emphasized making me smile. "How may I help you?" He continued.

"Well, I was passing by, and I decided to check the place. That's it." I half-lied.

"Well, and did you like it in here?" He asked.

"Yeah! The place is relaxing.

"And you want to ask about the classes?" He questioned searching for something in the drawers then getting out some documents.

"No- well, uh- I am not." I admitted rubbing the back of my neck sheepishly.

"Well?" He sat back up looking at me with furrowed brows.

"I wanna ask you a question about a girl. Umm. Here." I said shyly. I shouldn't have said that, but I couldn't help myself.

"Which one?" He leaned in giving me his full attention.

"The one with golden hair, grey eyes and tan-" I started to describe her looks slowly.

"Amber? He asked.

"Maybe?" I hesitated.

"Well, its Amber because she is the only blonde here today. Sophie is sick and didn't come." he said looking slightly worried at the topic of this Sophie or whoever she is being sick.

"I just have one question and I would be grateful if you helped me?" I asked again. God! I was very nervous!!

"Just say it, and if I could help you, I won't hesitate." he nodded at me ressuringly.

"Well, she is, I mean miss Amber- Is she... umm Taken or Single ?!"

"Well, Sir Daniel, I am so sorry, but whoever is training here or even working is just a son or daughter to me, and I can't tell you such a private thing. I am sorry." he said sternly frowning slightly and I nodded and stood up. Well, I was disappointed.

"I understand. Thank you for your time Sir Brown, and I am sorry if crossed the borders." I apologize d and shaking his hand.

"It's fine, sir."

Once I reached the door, I heard my name being called.

"Mister Daniel?"

"Yeah?" I turned quickly my hopes rising again.

"Well, I still can't give you any information, but you can come here anytime and maybe ask her yourself. You look decent, that's why I am trying to help you." he smiled, and I turned it from ear to ear.

"Thank you, sir " I said, and he nodded. I turned around and just as I was about to leave, my phone started ringing. Delilah. God! I forgot her.

"Delilah, I am very sorry, I will pick you up immediately." I said once I pressed the green button.

"Okay, I will be waiting upstairs finishing some work till you come." she replied.

"Okay" I said before hanging up.

I quickly ran to my car, and drove to her clinic. Once she got in the car, she turned to face me.

"You look happy now." She smiled kissing my cheek.

"Yeah." I cannot hide my grin.

"Well that's good." she smirked, and the whole ride back was silent.

I was on cloud nine grinning to myself as a fool, but then something hit me as a brick. What if she was taken? What if she found me a fool and rufused to even talk to me? So many ifs, but one if made me the happiest man in the world.. what if I found the one? What if Amber was that one?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I am sorry for the short chapters, but I promise the next one will be longer :) thanks for supporting me :) this chapter is dedicated to @Louran. She is writing a very lovely book named 'Silent Love'. Check it and you won't regret it, I promise :)

•Chapter's Question: Do you think Amber is single or taken ?!

•Don't forget to vote and comment. I am really grateful :)