Author's Note

Hi everyone,
I hope that you liked the ending of Sacrifice of Love. I know that it was such a shocking ending, but this was my plan since the beginning.
Some will say that it was unrealistic, and I'd like to reply to that before I get this comment.
I have two points:
First, it's a fictional story, and there must be some type of imagination.
Second, I searched and read a lot to know if someone could actually donate his heart, and in fact, it happens, so I'm not that far from reality.
I didn't get much comments, and I'm not sure why, but I just hope that you enjoyed it. I wouldn't have continued writing nearly seventy chapters if I didn't get some support from my readers and friends.
Some readers were asking if I was going to write a sequel, and I think now you know why I can't write one. After all, Amber is dead and it'll be boring. I think it was long more than enough.
Last but not least, for everyone who found the story a bit extreme, or that I could've ended it without killing Amber- I just wanted to show my idea of true love that is mostly about sacrifice, and since it was just a fictional story, I had to show it in symbolic way.
Finally, I updated the description of my new story, and it's named Dareen. Dareen is the name of the heroine of the story. The story is romantic as well, but it's different from Sacrifice of Love.
My only wish is that you'd support me with your criticism and comments in Dareen just like you did in this story. I'd like to know what do you think of it, too.
Thank you for all the love and help you gave me, and I appreciate everything you did.
The first journey ended, but that's just the beginning of a new one. I learned a lot from Sacrifice of Love, and I hope that Dareen will be better.
Hugs and kisses :)
Nada Samyxx