14# scolding

Chapter 14

I walked inside, but he didn't look up from his papers.

"What happened, Daniel?"

"Nothing. Delilah was annoying, and I didn't want to stay at home because we would end up fighting." I plopped down on the seat in front of his desk.

"I don't like the way you two are acting." He sighed looking from his papers.

"She's at home?" He asked

"Yeah. She's supposed to be there, now." I nodded.

"Okay, get up." He said and rushed me to his car driving to our flat.

Once we got inside, he called Delilah. She got downstairs in just her pyjamas holding a book and wearing her eye glasses.

"Hi, Paul." She smiled.

"I need to talk to both of you." He said and she sat down next to me. Perfect! So now we're getting a lecture.

"I will talk to you as I talk to Tina and Jack because I consider both of you my children just like them. Both of you are my responsibility since your dad passed away, and I am getting the feeling that both of you are acting up. Can you explain why aren't you attatched as before?" He crossed his arms over his chest waiting for an answer.

"I asked a question!" He yelled making both of us flinch.

"Its not like that Paul, but Daniel is back to smoking." Delilah said not looking at me.

"Really?" He raised a brow.

"It's not like that I-"

"We will discuss that in the gym during your training." He cut me off and I nodded knowing that he'd probably make me train extra days. That's Paul.

"And you Delilah? The bird told me that you don't want to go to your sessions." He said and she turned to glare at me.

"Don't glare at him! He didn't tell me anything. I know every thing that happens with both of you, though! May you answer me now?"

"I don't want to go there. We already talked it out, and it's okay" She said quickly.

"If you thought about making anything crazy, I would flip shit on you." He warned and she looked away.

"Anyway tomorrow we will have dinner together- All of us and excuses are unacceptable." He glared

"We have a training tomorrow. You'll be in the gym at 8:30 sharp." He turned to his heel and slammed the front door shut.

"God! I am tired of getting lectures." Delilah shook her head getting up.

"Paul would kill me tomorrow!" I rubbed my forehead.

"You deserve it though." She said and stomped to her room. I went to my room and decided on calling Amber.

"Hey!" She cheered

"Hi!" I smiled at her tone.

"You're okay? You sound off." She asked concerned

"Nothing much. I just had a fight with Delilah, and Paul gave us a lecture."

"Oh- sorry but what does that have to do with Paul?! Isn't he your trainer?!"

"He was my father's bestfriend and more like my uncle."

"I am sorry.. I thought you were okay with Delilah when you told me that you were going to see a car."

"Actually, there is so much happening, and I think I will end up in a mental hospital." I groaned.

"Come over then? I am here alone and we can talk if you want. You know, it may help you."

"I don't want to be a burden on your shoulders."

"Don't say that Daniel. I am alone anyway, so why not?"

"Okay.. I will be there in few." I sighed.

"Okay I'll be waiting." She said.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"You're welcome anytime." She said, and I could hear the smile in her voice as well. After hanging up, I grabbed my things and went to Delilah's room.

"I am leaving to Amber's." I informed.

"Kay" She said not looking up from her book. I got in my car and drove to Ambers. Before ringing the bell, the door swung open revealing the beautiful Amber in a cream top and dark blue jeans.

"Hello!" She beamed and we shared a hug.

"Hey." I smiled wrapping my arms around her tiny frame.

"Come on in " She said pulling away and I stepped in her flat. That would a wonderful night. I can tell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys!! Yesterday I decided that I will edit the whole story after finishing it and of course I need your feedback. Starting from next chapter it will be mostly about Daniel and Amber.. It will be more interesting, I promise.

But of course, I need your feedback to keep it in mind when I begin editing.

I am sorry for the 'not so good' chapters ,but I am really busy ,and I have a very important exam on Sunday.

I need your votes and your feedback please!!