57# The Message

Chapter 57

Playlist:

Celine Dion- Alone.

Daniel

"He woke up this morning, but he's still weak." Alan informed making me sigh.

"Don't worry, Daniel. He'll be okay." Amber promised rubbing my back.

"I'm really worried about him. I knew that something was wrong, but he kept saying that he was okay." I sighed as Jack walked out of his father's room.

"How's he feeling?" I stood up.

"He's better, but he wanted to rest, so I prefered to leave him alone. Daniel, go home, and at least change. There's no need for you to stay here anyway."

"Okay, we'll change and get back." I sighed getting up along with Amber.

"Okay, see you later, guys." He smiled sitting next to his girlfriend. That boy..

---------

"I'll take a quick shower." Amber delared pecking my cheek.

If it's another girl, she'd hang me for cutting off our honeymoon like that!

"Okay, and I'll get out all the shirts, and stuff from the bags."

She nodded walking to the bathroom as I threw the first bag on the bed. It's Amber's bag.

I started putting everything back into it's place till I reached her makeup bag. I should just leave it for her...

"Daniel?" I heard her yell from the bathroom.

"Yes, babe?" I asked walking towards the door.

"Will you please get me a towel?"

"Sure. Just a second." I nodded quickly pulling a fluffy towel from the cabinet making a small paper fall out as well. What's that?

I slowly picked it up, and hanged the towel on the bathroom's door handle.

"It's on the handle." I called out before walking back to out room unfolding the paper slowly.

"My dearest Amber," I was about to fold it back again once I found that it didn't have anything to do with me, but the signature at the end dragged my attention. It was from Robin.

Calmly, my eyes skimmed the letter. Anger and rage rose within me as I continued to read it once and twice- far so many times. They really have no shame!

"The best feeling in the world is getting a steaming hot shower in your bathroom." Amber smiled walking out of the bathroom as she continued to rub her hair dry with a towel.

"You're okay?" She frowned when she saw my expression.

I just handed her the piece of shit wanting to see her reaction.

"Oh my God- Daniel-"

"What is this doing in my house?" I looked up making eye contact with her for the first time since she stepped out of the bathroom.

"Don't jump to conclusions!" She warned.

"Answer me!" I screamed making her flinch.

"Daniel, listen to me. That doesn't mean anything! I chose you not hi-"

"Oh really? You really have no shame! What is it doing here- between my clothes- in my bedroom! If that doesn't mean anything then it should be burnt or thrown at his face not here!" I yelled in frustration standing up.