55# A blast from the past..

Chapter 55

Playlist:

Speak Softly Love- Andy Williams.

I'm Your Man- Michael Buble.

Amber

Fresh air hit my skin as I stood in the luxurious balcony of the suite that Daniel rented for us making goosebumps rise on my skin.

Stange feeling was taking over me. I don't know what is it, all I know was that it was good, wonderful actually!

A pair of arms wrapped around my waist from behind making my smile grow wider. Feeling safe and secure in those two gentle arms, I leaned back pressing my head on his warm chest.

"Goodmorning, my beautiful wife." A pair of lips were pressed just below my ear.

"Goodmorning, my handsome husband." I grinned turning around in his arms.

"There's a feeling,"

"Yeah," I giggled.

"I'm on cloud nine! Like you're finally mine." He chuckled pressing me harder to his chest.

"I'll always be yours, babe." I whispered closing my eyes.

"That's the most beautiful thing I can ever hear. I love you." He smiled kissing the top of my head.

They're just three words, but look what these three words do once they pass from his lips. First, my heart would start beating violently, then, my smile would grow wider seven hundred and eighty six times making my lips start from my left ear and end just before my right ear. My mind would pause, and I wouldn't be able to do anything than think of how lucky am I to have him in my life. Oh! and if he adds 'babe' or 'beautiful' or any of these words at the end, I'd start to shake with fear from thinking that I might ever lose someone so precious.

No, I'll never lose him. He's mine and I'm his forever... for always...

"I love you more than you can ever imagine." I whispered pulling away to cup his cheeks. "You need to get inside, or you'll get sick, you crazy!" I frowned snapping myself out of my daydream.

He's shirtless and the air is blowing against us.

"What happened? I was just about to kiss you." He chuckled.

"You'll kiss me, but inside." I giggled pushing him back into the room.

"You don't want me to wear a shirt." He teased sitting on the bed and pulling me on top of him.

"I don't want that, but I also don't want you to get sick." I shrugged resting my head in the crook of his neck.

"You're talking as if you're my mum." He chuckled.

"Well, you're my responsibility now, young man." I smiled pulling away from him to pull my hair in a bun, but when I looked back at him, I felt that something was wrong... troubling him...

"What's wrong?" I whispered turning his face, so that I can look into his eyes.

"Nothing." He shrugged giving me a small sad smile.

"Ahh- tell me, babe. We're now one. If something is hurting you, you must share it with me." I persuaded.

"I wished that she'd have met you. I'm sure that she'd have loved you just as... as much as I love you, but-" He paused taking a deep breath.

"Oh, babe. She's in a better place, now, and I'm sure that she's watching us now." I whispered pulling him to my chest.

The strong-headed and extremely powerful Daniel vanishes once he started talking about his mother. Just then, he turns to a child- a broken hearted child that needs motherly love. Their bond was quite powerful, so it's understandable why he feels horrible for not having her when he's choosing his life-partner.