11# Miss Him :(

Chapter 11:

Amber

I was preparing myself to go to that match of Daniel. To say the truth, I was very excited!! I want to see him so much. I don't know what is he doing to me. I am always looking forward to see him. I wonder what does he think of me. Does he think that I am clingy because I accept every damn offer he gives me ?! Or does he like it ?!

I sighed sitting on my bed with just the towel covering me. I have just gotten out of the bathroom after a long, relaxing hot bath. I really need this calmness. I heard buzzing beside me. My phone. Ughh !! Can't I just stay in silence for 5 minutes !! I sighed pressing the green button.

"Hey girl !!" A voice beamed through the speaker that I had to pull it away.

"Amyy " I grinned

"I missed you lots."

"Me too!! Where are you not asking about me ?!" I scolded

"Sowwyy. Here I am asking" she said quickly getting herself out of trouble.

"Okay. What's up?!" I asked

"Nothing much. I broke up with Micheal."

"Why?! He was such a sweetheart!!"

"You're mistaken. He was an asshole!!"

"Uh uh. What happened?!"

"Okay. Listen up."she said

"Okay"

"Last month, he said that he would take me to a date. We were still in London by the way. Anyway, I kept waiting for him for two hours in the snow till I froze. Then ,when I gave up I left and called him and finally the prince charming gave me the honor to answer me!!" She was angry now and the way she was talking about him was hilarious !!

"I asked him where the hell was he and he told me with attitude 'at home , where else would I be in the icy cold weather?!' And that was it. I kept cursing him then told him that we were over"

"You're not easy" I chuckled

"Of course.. and now I am with Finn "

"In a month, Amelia !!"

"He was drooling and I felt sorry for him" she said and I burst out laughing.

"Yeah of course "

"Okay tell me about you. How are things?!" She asked

"Good "

"No bad boys here or there?!" I could see her grinning

"No well ... There is but he is not bad at all .. he is gentle.. I thought guys like this extincted !!"

"Hmmm.." she hummed teasing me

"Why are you humming !!" I scolded

"Girl you're in love " she said in duh tone

"How could you even know ?!"

"By the way you're talking about him .. 'so gentle and sweet'" she mimicked me and heat raised to my cheeks

"Don't say that" I covered my face

"Say what Amber ?! You're in love and that's normal. You shouldn't be embarrassed and nervous like this !! I bet you're blushing as a fool now !!" She exclaimed and I stayed silent still blushing.

"Thought so !! Anyway I am celebrating Finns birthday party and I want you to come tonight"

"I can't tonight"