26# My Story...

Chapter 26:

Playlist:

Gravity- Sara Bareilles

In My Veins- Andrew Belle

Amber

He stood there frozen in his spot not saying anything which got me even more anxious.

"Say something." I whispered tears spilling freely from my eyes.

"W-what? How? Who are you?" He whispered tugging at his own hair.

"I am you girlfriend." I reached out to held his hand, but he flinched taking few steps away.

"Don't touch me!! I trusted you. I fuckin' trusted you, but you were lying? How could I be so stupid?" He screamed stomping his foot on the floor making me squeal through tears.

"Daniel please listen to me. Let me tell you everything before judging me." I pleaded putting my face in my hands.

"Spill." He snapped harshly, and honestly, I've never seen Daniel so angry and harsh especially with me.

"S-sit down" I stuttered looking at him. He groaned and sat on a chair few steps away from me.

"Who are you?" He asked through his teeth.

"I-I am Amber... Walton" I paused letting a sob escape my lips.

"I was going to tell you, but I was afraid of losing you. I swear to God, Daniel that I love you." I looked up at him to see him looking at the ground with his hands intertwined and falling between his parted legs.

"I will tell you everything, but please listen without cutting me off." I paused, but he didn't reply, so I took this as a yes, and began to spill my story.

"When m-my mum was seventeen, she met my real dad. She was really young and naïve, and when she saw his badboy personality, she got closer to him. She loved him till one day... He got her pregnant. Yeah, at the age of 17 she was pregnant. My grandparents knew, and they forced him to marry her as they were very religious, and if anyone know, it would be a scandal. Anyway, they got married, and months later, Edward was born. Mum and that man's relationship didn't get any better. He always hit her, and abused her. I know you're asking now how did I come to life if he was like that. Well, let's say it was a drunken mistake. Yeah, a mistake..." I sighed wiping away my eyes as my vision got blurry from all the tears.

"Years went by, and days were all like each other. Just horrible and haunty. You know when the baby's memory begins to form, and he remembers from his childhoon his friends and peaceful life, the sound of music and laughter just like my life, but the difference is that instead of watching cartoon movies, I'd watch my own mum getting beaten till she's numb and can't move every night, instead of laughter, I'd hear screams for help. I also remember how I was always afraid to pass by Edwards room. You know why? Because with everytime I'd hear his muffled screams and the sound of the belt hitting his skin. Can you imagine that? A three year old girl flinching when she hears her dad whipping her ten years old brother. He hits his own son!! What kind of animal is that?" I cried as the scene returned to my head.

"Amber-" Daniel started, but I quickly cut him off.

"Shut up. I don't need your pity." I snapped wipping my eyes again.

"Let me continue the story... Days went by, and it was ll the same I'd wake up on the sound of mum's silent weeps, and the door slamming shut, and I'd also sleep on the sound of my mum's weeps, and the door slamming shut, and in between he'd go out and get wasted to sleep with a different slut everynight. How filthy!!" I cringed.