19# Edward's point of you

Chapter 19

Playlist:

Hey Brother- Avicii

Amber

"You're welcome here, sir" Edward shook Daniel's hand, and I sighed in relief.

"Can we talk, please?" He turned to me with a questionning look.

"S-sure" I nodded.

He walked out of the room, and I turned to Daniel.

"I should go, but just for few minutes" I told him, and he just smiled pecking my lips.

"I'll be waiting" he gve me a resurring smile and I turned to go after Ed.

I walked upstairs, but he wasn't in dad's study as I thought. Just as I was going to look for him downstairs, I heard his voice from my room.

"I am here" I quickly approached him. He was sitting on my bed.

"Close the door, and come here" He ordered, and I quickly obeyed walking to sit next to him on the bed.

"I wanted to talk to you, and I just want you listen to me attentively. You're old enough now to handle that conversation, and I think you will understand me." He started, and I just nodded for him to continue.

"Amber, I don't know if I was ever the brother that you wished for. I am usually stressed and demanding, I never wanted to be like this, but.." He trailed off.

"I know that you cared for me Ed. I understand" I said slowly rubbing his hand slightly.

"I know that you probably thought that I will stand in the way of your relationship with Daniel. I must admit, I am not so happy with you" He looked at me with a disappointed look.

"Why?" I whispered trying not to pout like a child. He always did this. This look of disppointment never fails to make me feel guilty.

"Because.. I thought that I'll be the first one to know. We talk everyday, but you never metioned him. I thought that we became close friends, and that I'll be the first one to know that you fell in love.. but you chose to keep me away"

"I-" I started, but he cut me off.

" anyway he looks like a gentleman. I think you can choose the right person, now." He smiled, and I couldn't hide my grin.

"I hope that you'll enjoy your best days now, and don't forget that you have a big brother that will always be there for you, no matter what happens" He looked so emotional. I quickly pulled him in a hug.

"You're the best brother in the world. I love you" I mumbled in his shoulder.

"You're my little angel" He kissed my forhead. We sat in silence for a moment till I thought it was my time to speak up.

"Do you talk to Sarah, I mean lately?" I asked slowly.

"Well, she is my wife. Of course, we talk" He shrugged.

"That's not what I mean, stupid" I giggled slapping the back of his head, and he raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry, I didn't curse." I covered my mouth holding my laugh. He just laughed at me.

"The problem is that.. I understand what you mean, but I am trying to hide from the truth." He turned serious out of nowhere.

"What's the truth?" I asked.

"The truth is that I am a bastard!! I have been treating her in the wrong way the past days. You know why?" He turned to me.

"Why?" I asked again.