59# Delilah

Chapter 59

Daniel

"I'm going to see Leo." Amber told me once she stepped out of Sir Brown's room.

"Where are you going to meet him?" I asked looking up from the time-table that I was making.

"The coffee shop down the street." She shrugged.

"Okay, but be back by twelve cause we have to meeting then, we have to train for two or three hours before going to visit Paul."

"He's back home, right?"

"Yeah, I called Clara, and she said that they left the hospital this morning."

"Alright." She nodded checking her phone.

"Don't be late." I winked making her smile.

"I won't. Love you." She exclaimed in a rush pecking my cheek.

"Take care of yourself." I yelled after her.

"I will. Bye." She yelled as she pushed the door open.

A few minutes later, someone stepped in.

"Daniel, welcome back." Sophie smiled wrapping her arms around me in a friendly hug.

"How are you?" I smiled.

"I'm good. How's your uncle, now?" She frowned.

"He's good. I'm going to see him after we finish."

"Where's Amber?" She frowned looking around.

"She went to meet a friend from uni., but she's coming back in an hour or so. Sit down." I motioned for her to sit in a chair next to mine.

"I heard that we had a meeting."

"Yeah, be prepared for some good news." I smiled putting all the documents in a file.

"Do you like dancing, now?"

"I guess I do, but I feel a bit weird." I chuckled as opened a drawer to find a file with Robin's name on it making my smile drop.

"What's wrong?" She frowned.

"I want to ask you about something, but promise me that no one will know anything about this conversation- not even Amber." I said quietly turning my attention to her.

"What is it, Daniel? You're worrying me."

"Did you know that Robin loved Amber?" I asked, but I guess that the question shocked her as all the colors drained from her face.

"What are you saying- there's no such thi-" She started saying nervously looking everywhere away from my eyes.

"Sophie, I found the letter yesterday, and I know everything already, so don't worry about anything." I ressured making her gasp.

"How did you find it?"

"I just found it, and- nevermind, it just passed, and I got the answer. Thank you." I sighed slamming the drawer shut and locking it before standing up, and walking away.

"Where are you going?"

"Bathroom." I rolled my eyes pushing the bathroom door open.

----------

"It's nice to see you all here. I think Daniel told you that I have an important announcement." Sir Brown started.

"Yeah." They all nodded.

"Okay, I'd love to announce that we have a performance in ten weeks exactly, and it's not a normal performance in New York, we'll perform on the stage of the Royal Opera House in London." He paused as they all cheered. I turned my head to the side to see Amber's smile stretched across her face as she clapped.