58# Plans

Chapter 58

Daniel.

I left my car in the middle of our driveway, and ran to the house.

Once I opened the door, I saw Sir Mark and his wife standing next to the sofa where a stranger was examining my wife.

"Amber," I ran past them kneeling next to her to get a better look of her pale face. "Amber, wake up. You're worrying me." I whispered as her eye lids moved as if she was in pain, but her eyes didn't open.

"What happened to her?" I turned to Sir Mark.

"I was walking around the block when I heard a scream, and something falling. Then, I heard someone crying out in pain, so I tried to get in, but the door was locked, but fortunately the back door wasn't, so I got in to find her on the floor. William is my son, and he's a doctor." He introduced the gentleman.

"She'll be okay. I gave her an injection, and she'll wake up in a few minutes. Thank God, she's not badly hurt- just a few bruises from the fall." William smiled faitly.

"Should I take her to the hospital?"

"There's no need for that. She's fine." He nodded as Amber started to move her head slowly.

"Daniel," She whispered.

"Thank you for everything. I really appreciate what you did so much." I smiled, and they nodded.

"Stay with her, we know the way out, and call us if you needed anything." Sir Mark smiled following his wife and son outside, and seconds later, I heard the door being slammed shut.

"Daniel," Amber whispered once again as a tear skipped from her eye.

I stood up walking towards the back door to shut it before turning to face her.

"I'm here, and you're fine. Nothing happened." I stated showing no emotion. All my worries dissolved as I remembered what I found earlier.

Finally, her eyes opened fully, and she tried to sit up, but cried in agony.

"We need to talk. And you need to listen to me. I'm begging you." She whispered through her tears, and it's hurting me to see her in pain, but I'm not showing it.

"I'm listening."

"Sit here." She sniffled finally sitting up. I could see how her arm and leg are in black and blue, and it makes me whimper.

"How did you fall?" I frowned.

"I don't know. I felt dizzy, and fell." She shrugged. "That's not what I want to talk about- Daniel, I love you. I love Robin, but in a different way. You're the one I chose to be my husband and the father of my children, but he can't be more than a broth-"

"Again with the brother shit?!"

"Yes, beacause if you read the message carefully, you're read how he said that he lost hope because he can see how much I love you, and how much you make me happy. He realized that I can't think of him in any other way."

"And why did you keep it?" I sighed sitting next to her.

"I felt like keeping it. After all, Robin was someone so important to me. I don't know.." she trailed off.

"Amber, can you just think for a second how did that freak affect our relationship? Every fucking fight is because of him!!"

"And he left. Robin is over, and you should move on. Stop being so insecure- he loved me, but I didn't. I loved you and only you." She sniffled wiping her tears with the sleeves of her shirt.