60# Incredible

Chapter 60

Playlist:

Incredible- Celine Dion.

Amber

"Did you call Delilah?" I asked putting my hair into a high ponytail.

"Yeah, they're preparing for the wedding." He smiled.

"Oh! They're wasting no time." I smiled walking to him.

"Let's go. They're waiting for us." He took my hand as we stepped into the big hall.

"Oh, Daniel and Amber be quick!" Sir Brown yelled making us move quicker.

"Sorry, sir." Daniel apologized for me.

"As you all know, tomorrow you'll perform in front of thousands of people. There will be cameras and you may be interviewed. You have to be ready for everything." He paused and we nodded.

"I want to watch your performance now. All of you get ready cause that has to be perfect cause that's the last rehearsal for us. We've been training non stop for three months and the result must be perfect." He continued looking dead serious.

"Finn, fix the lights. Mark, start the music." He yelled and all of us walked towards the back stage.

"Start!" Sir Brown yelled, and the music started.

Seconds later, I started dancing towards the center of the stage with a spot of light on me.

---------

"Boys, you'll get in from the other side of the stage. Daniel, you'll be the last one. You know the drill." He said already out of breath. The boys nodded running towards the other entrance.

"Girls, go!" He instructed, and we started dancing past the younger dancers till each one of us reached her partner. I reached Daniel.

"Look at me." He whispered, and I looked at him in the eye before jumping up, and he held my feet turning around, so that I was facing the audience. My hands were moving like a bird, and I was carried high.. too high that for a second, I felt that I really was a bird.

I opened my legs that Daniel held before I bent down to touch his hands that left my feet and held me by the waist turning too fast like a tornado before I landed on the stage once again. Then, I lost his touch.

Dancing on my tip toes, I moved backwards, and past all the girls who walked forward to dance as I walked off the stage.

"I can't stand on my feet." I exclaimed shakily.

"Amber, c'mon. Let them fix your make up quickly. Five minutes, and you'll be on stage once again." Sir Brown yelled from across the hall so that everyone would hear.

I sat down, and a professional make-up artist started to fix my make up.

"Act two is about to begin! Three minutes!" He yelled once again.

Three months, and only three minutes are left to see again the people who love my dancing so much. The people who paid for a ticket just to see our dancing. Us.

"Two minutes!"

"You're free to go." The guy who was fixing my make up smiled, and I immediately got up.

"Good luck!" Ruth smiled.

"Thanks!" With that I stepped out of the room to join Daniel and Sir Brown in the back stage.

"Guys, you'll be perfect. Have faith in yourselves. Look at the people out there. They will love you together." Sir Brown whispered holding our hands.