52# Borrow My Heart

Chapter 52
Playlist: Borrow My Heart- Taylor Henderson.
Amber

My head aches and my eyes are red and puffy from crying so much. Sleeping didn't make it feel any better. In reality, my head is still throbbing.

Sitting up, I stared at the blank screen of the television across from me.

We fought again, but this fight is different. Daniel didn't apologize as usual. Instead, he walked away not taking one glance back as if my tears didn't affect him anymore.

Okay, I'm not the type of women who use their tears to make their men feel bad. In fact, I hate to cry in front of anyone. It's like showing my weakness, but Daniel is not anyone. He's the only person who actually listens and understands me so much. I never feel ashamed of crying in front of him just because he's different.

Raising me feet off the ground, I sat cross legged on the sofa with my head in my hands as silent tears started to fall from my eyes once again.

"Don't do that." He whispered securing his arm around me.

"I'm so selfish. I'm sorry." I sniffled in his chest as he pulled me to sit across his lap.

"I shouldn't have reacted that way. It's all my mistake." He whispered kissing my forehead.

"I'm so tired."

"Let's sleep then. Are you comfortable?" He questioned, and I nodded snuggling closer to rest my head on his shoulder and fall asleep once again.

------

"I prapared dinner." Daniel whispered brushing my hair out of my face.

"I'm coming, now. Just let me wash my face." I smiled faintly as he leaned in kissing my forehead.

"Okay, go." He nodded sitting on the arm-chair as I got up and walked to the bathroom.

After finishing my work, I walked out to find him lighting up two red candles that were in the middle of the table.

"A romantic dinner?" I smiled weakly approaching him.

"Maybe?"

"My attire doesn't fit with the scene one bit. Should I change?" I wanted to laugh, but I know that my head would hurt me again.

"There's no need. Let's sit down cause I want to talk about something." He opened my chair helping me sit down then walked to his seat.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked softly.

"I called sir Brown, and asked him if it was possible to make Sophie our coach in stead of Robin just for the best for all of us."

"And what did he say?" I asked calmly with a small smile.

"He said that Sophie won't be free and that he'll be the one to help us."

"You're kidding! Oh my God, that's perfect!" I giggle and he sighed in relief.

"Thank God. I thought that you'd be mad."

"I want you to be comfortable, Daniel. That's all I'm looking forwards to." I smiled placing my hand on top of his. Then, he raised my palm to kiss it.

"Let's forget about earlier? Cause I think I was out of my mind?" He gave me his puppy eyes, not something he usually does.

"Okay just stop looking that way cause my heart started to melt." I giggled and he joined me.

"I have wonderful news for you, but let's eat first?"

"You're making me excited, but alright." He nodded putting a piece of chicken in my plate along with some rice and salad.