What lies beyond-chapter 2

*3 hours and a long helicopter ride later* 

It was a little after sunset when we arrived on this huge S.H.E.I.L.D helicarrier,flying as i was told  was 30,000 feet into the air agents were everywhere, i was escorted inside, holocomputers and angents working non-stop, i felt more and more out of place. ''You must be the one Thor talked about.'' i heard a voice say. i looked over head at the man, i nodded. ''Glad you arrived safely,welcome, i'm director nick fury...'' *wow he looks like S.L jackson* i shook his hand. ''Aorabelle.'' i told him, "nice to meet you i'll try to be really...helpful;'' he nodded in thought. ''like,now?'' he thought about it and then nodded. ''yes, you can keep dr.banner company.'' i didnt move. ''like bruce banner? The bruce banner.'' i almost jumped for joy. he motioned for me to follow him. we went down metallic hallways and passed rooms full of scientific instruments. there was a giant clear glass window where Bruce banner was working on something or other. the door opened itself with an automatic click, bruce didnt look up. ''Doc, i've got you a play mate.'' i raised my eyebrow, ''Look if you're here to test me...-'' he finally looked up at us, he slid his glasses off, ''H-Hello'' he said i smiled and waved at him.

 ''I'll leave you two to get properly aquainted,'' Director Fury said. when the door shut i kind of pranced over to mr.banner, ''Nice to meet you Dr.Banner.'' i said to him, i felt so giddy. he held his hand out. ''My name is aorabelle beauvoir.'' i gushed. ''Nice to meet you,what exactly are you doing here Ms. Mrs?'' ''Ms.'' ''Ms.beauvoir? you dont look like an agent.'' i pursed my lips and nodded. ''They think i can compromise loki when they catch him. If they catch him.'' i said. he nodded, ''You're an asgardian?'' he asked me, i shook my head, ''nah im all human here.'' i said, ''so  what you had an interacial fling?'' he asked. i folded my arms and looked away, ''Something like that.'' i admitted, ''What do you mean,'something like that?'  '' i looked back at him, ''its a really long story.'' i told him, i stared as he went back to work, shifting my bag. i went to sit on the cold metallic floor by the cleared off table, ''Can i say something that wont offend you?'' i asked, he nodded. "i am i HUGE fan of your breath taking anger management issues.'' he smirked a little bit. ''erm, thanks.'' he said. i nodded a bit rythmic marching could be heard coming down the hallway. i couldnt see. ''Guess who's here?'' bruce said to me. i looked down, ''so they caught him.'' i said to myself. ''Come on. i'm sure the others are having a little conference over this.'' he helped me up. i followed slowly behind him. i looked back over my shoulder.