Chapter 1

''In Norse religion, Asgard is one of the Nine Worlds and is the country or capital city of the Norse Gods surrounded by an incomplete wall attributed to a Hrimthurs riding the stallion Svadilfari, according to Gylfaginning. Valhalla is located within Asgard. Odin and his wife, Frigg, are the rulers of Asgard.-'' I sat on the floor, My hair in a high,tight ponytail and I was wearing a black tank top and denim shorts. It was scorching hot in the summer my window was open and bottles of lemonade sat on my nightstand. My cousin, Siti, stared down at me from her place on my bed. ''Ora.'' she said. I stopped reading to look up with her, hopefully she would say something intelligent. ''Hmm?'' I asked her. ''I don't care.''

I scowled. ''Then why are you in my room?'' She shrugged. ''But come on Siti! This is so cool! listen: In AD 965, Odin, king of Asgard, wages war against the Frost Giants of Jotunheim and their leader Laufey, to prevent them from conquering the nine realms.'' She sat up and grabbed a green water bottle. ''That's mine.'' I whined as she began drinking some of my lemonade. ''Why are you so interested in Norse mythology.'' I scowled even deeper. ''You know, for 15 you're a real pain in my ass.''

She smiled and said in a fake french accent, ''It's my job darling.'' My parents were a little into Norse mythology. My dad was in love with it, So much that he died for it. My brother, Decimus, Doesn't remember much about him. My cousin, Nasita... well. She was always going to be Siti. Hell, My Parakeet, Loki, was smarter than her. She was into cheer leading and stalking cute boys in public places. I stared at her as she went through a mediocre teen magazine, Then jumped when I heard a knock at my door. ''Yeah.''I called. Decimus came in, A tired look on his face. ''Mom's home.'' He Drawled. I nodded and thanked him before looking back down at my cousin. I waved the book at her. ''Wanna try it?.'' She shook her head. ''You'd think by now,all the guys would see past your sexiness and see that you were a nerd.'' she added. ''You're just saying that 'Cuz of your lack of-''

''Don't say it.'' she warned with a slight glare on her face.

I laughed and smugly smiled as we head downstairs. My mother was a level headed woman. She was short and had caramel brown hair and glasses. She dressed very eccentric and was very culturistic. In a way, I was just like her. She smiled and held up a large brown package, A smile on her lips. ''What's that?'' I asked curiously.

''An elderly man came into the shop today. He had an ancient Asgard.Arm guard! Like the vintage ones when the Religion was just getting popular. He was going to donate this book. I might have bragged a little about our family.'' My mom looked down, blushing a bit.

''Any-who, He said you might enjoy this!'' Siti snorted, but looked over my shoulder as I unwrapped the brown casing. It was a rather thick book Large with leather like binding. 'Thor and Loki:Brothers of Asgard'. Read the silver print. ''This... is amazing.'' I murmured as I clutched the book to my chest. ''I'll definitely read this later.'' mom smiled. ''He was a strange old man.'' she mumbled to herself. then she walked off, it was probably nothing.~

Loki's P.O.V

''Did you even get a look at the daughters?!'' I demanded half angrily,If I had half a mind and didn't have a right to command, I would have done this all myself. Fandral sighed a deep one, Probably because he was as fed up with me as I was with him. " I didn't need to,the mother was beautiful I can only imagine what the daughter looked like.Do you know how long it took me to find a decent enough disguise, I'm not known for being a decrepit looking fellow. '' He said turning up his nose. I pinched the bridge of my nose. ''This is Thor's birthday we're talking about! He is my brother you know. Your best friend?'' Bloody lucky brother ,getting his own personal little slave .He'd make her do whatever he wanted her to. Why did he always get to be in control,have the power? It wasn't at all fair.

''But it's just to test his responsibility. How Can we trust him with Asgard if he cannot sustain a life?'' Was my mother's rebuttal. "Loki.'' Volstagg said,shaking me from my thoughts. ''Once she opens that book we'll be able to pinpoint their exact location.'' I folded my arms, ''I didn't want to spoil this for you but, I don't think your father is going to let the evening pass without you getting something out of it too,'' I just stared at him.. But slowly, curiosity grew within me ''What do you mean? What do you know?'' I demanded the warriors just looked at me. ''Silence then.'' I scoffed to myself. Or course I couldn't count on them to make my day any better.