Chapter 3

"The Demon bird of yours took my DS games.Have you seen them? Decimus asked at the dinner table, I snorted.I thought her nest looked a little weird.'' I didn't focus on dinner.I had the book in my lap. It had everything in here about the brothers Their supposed childhood,and their- well, Thor's friends.

''Ora. Ora.'' Siti called. ''Aorabelle.'' Mom finally said. I looked up hesitantly, ''Yes?'' Mom held her hand out for the book. I smiled and shook my head before jumping up. ''Not today satan.'' I muttered and took my plate, ''I'm finished.'' I said. Once I handled that, I went up to my room to read. I'd been doing so for hours on end. I had a bottle of water and Loki-bird was on my shoulder. After about an hour I put her in her cage and lay on my stomach to read I don't really know what time it was. The house had become quite still, my mother hand run up to unload some boxes at the shop.

It must have been about 2am when I felt a strange presence loom over my room i felt intense lethargy my eyes got droopy and my protectiveness kicked in i lazily got up and staggered towards Decimus's room, it was as if I was drunk. Or feeling drunk for the first time. I held onto the wall for support and drug myself to Siti's room two looming male figures appeared over her one of them hoisting her limp body up over their shoulder. I started to yell out her name, But a hand covered my mouth. Feminine,I could tell. She brought me back and amazing Grey-blue eyes peered into my face. She had wavy black hair, no doubt beautiful. She smiled a falsely innocent smile.

''You mustn't scream, little one.'' She whispered. I started getting sleepier. Why was lethargy taking over me so rapidly? ''Let it happen,I know you're tired. Sleep.'' She cooed. She stood me upright. ''Volstagg, carry her. I'll help Hogun.'' Volstagg? Hogun? before she handed me over hazily looked at her again I don't know how, but I was able to mutter the name. ''Lady Sif.'' she raised an eyebrow, ''She is bright.'' The woman said. the last thing I saw before completely falling out of it was my terrified little brother in the doorway of Siti's room~~~~~~

Thor sat tall and proud,my mother and father each wore plastered smiled on their faces, I wore mock pride oh yes, Thor has aged another goddamn year. I clapped as these morons around us sang and danced.

I sat and watched. It's what I normally did anyways, I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned to my father. Why wasn't he sitting up on his throne looking down at these quims with pride? ''Loki.'' He said in his baritone like voice. ''Yes father.'' I asked, In a way feigned innocence.

''You've been seeming a little stressed lately.'' I laughed sarcastically. ''How could you tell?'' He smiled upon Thor and mother dancing, ''I know this is short evening,but I got you a gift,too.'' He said. My eyes brightened, probably glinted. ''Is that so? what is it.'' My sardonic expression was probably giving me away. ''Son if I told you it was, it wouldn't be a gift.'' I sighed. ''What can I do with it then?'' He smiled. ''Anything you want.'' he replied. I looked up in interest, I felt like a child going on his first hunt. Oh how I wanted to slip into my room.