What Lies Beyond-chapter 3

i fiddled with my hair as i followed slowly behind bruce in the corridors, ''You're not nervous being up this high?'' i ask him. he sighs. ''I've got a lid on myself, we're fine.'' i secretly rolled my eyes at his back, ''I wasnt talking about him i actually dont like heights much.'' i scoffed. ''Honestly bruce if you think that every conversation between you and other people are going to be about the hulk,you must've not had very good company.'' i say clearly, ''oh, then,no.'' i nodded in satisfactory. he entered the weird conference room, i stayed behind the door where i heard lots of voices, Mainly thor because of him being so loud, i heard something on sort of a P.A system director fury was speaking with someone. i pressed my ear to the door.  words i couldnt hear very cleary, just bits and peices of the conversation on the speaker, '' You threatened my world with war. You might not be glad that you did...'' i arched an eyebrow.

 there were a lot of things i couldnt hear, ''How desperate are you that you would call upon such lost creatures to defend you?'' i gasped. i knew that voice. by this time i quietly cracked the door and was crouched by it. i could hear the others talking about loki, ''Thor, what's his play?.'' i heard someone ask, i didnt know any of the voiced except bruce's,who hadnt spoken yet, and Thor's, ''He has an army, called the Chitauri. They're not of Asgard or any world known. He means to lead them against your people. They will win him the Earth. In return, I suspect, for the Tesseract.'' i raised my brow, when the hell did he recruit this said army of his? heh what am i talking about? i didnt expect him to tell me any of this, i pondered with it in the back of my mind, He got rid of you,remember? i asked myself, i had gotten so sidetracked with my personal thoughts i missed off on half of the conversation.

'' I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. That guy's brain is a bag full of cats. You can smell crazy on him.'' i glared at the door, screw you,too. i mentally kicked myself, damn you why are you still in love with him? shut up ora, no time to kick yourself, '' Have a care how you speak! Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard and he is my brother!'' i heard thor snap. i mentally pat him on the back, ''He killed eighty people in two days.'' i heard a female voice say. ''He's adopted.'' Damn you thor. i shook my head at their distinctive debate. ''Didnt you say that there was some broad that would attempt to compromise him,some asgardian chick.'' what? did he mean me? broad? asgardian chick? i heard thor chuckle smugly, ''I never said she was broad, nor did i say she was an asgardian.'' he said, ''Aorabelle is of Midgard,'' i rolled my eyes and turned on my heel and quickly tiptoed back to the lab, i pulled out my cell phone

''great reception up here.'' i said to myself, the distinctive talking was heading my way, ''And i'm also a big fan of how you loose control and turn into a big green,rage monster.'' ''erm,thanks'' ''and who is this?!'' i snapped my head toward them, dr.banner and omg tony stark were standing in the room, behind them, Steve rogers the ancient captain america, ''Huh, i didnt know you could bring smoking hot assistants on board,'' i blushed ''This is...-'' ''Aorabelle.'' Thor pushed past them, ''You're doing well?'' he asked, i nodded.

''W-wait.'' tony said coming between us. ''You know this guy.'' i tilted my head. ''Thor,yes.'' i said to him ''Mr.stark this is our broad.'' thor said. tony's face dropped. he took my hand, ''hello.'' he said. i nodded and scrutinized me. ''L.A Tech center may 19 2008?'' he asked, i smiled a bit. ''You remembered.'' i said.he smiled. ''what are you like 21?'' he asked, i shook my head. ''Is there anyone on here you dont know?'' bruce said. ''i dont know her.'' i said pointing the the petite red haired woman, ''i'm assuming you're ms.romanoff?'' the pretty red head smiled. she extended her hand the same time i extented mine. ''Thor talked about you.'' she told me. ''But he left out a few details, ''i didnt know you looked so young.how old are you?'' ''18.'' ''Ma new fave number.'' tony said. ''and hey sweety mind telling us how you know these. 'gods'.''  i looked away from tony and natasha, ''Funny.'' bruce said. ''thats the same reaction i got.'' i shrugged. ''It's a long story.'' i said. ''said that,too'' Mr.Rogers shifted. ''i was asleep for 70 years, i have plenty time for a long story,'' he said, ''I kind of dont want to talk about it.'' i said looking at the floor.

''They were lovers.'' i glared up at thor, ''thanks thor.'' i snapped, tony laughed and stumbled, ''Oh come on...thats hilarious, i mean,loki, mr.crazy hooked up with'' he gestured to me. ''That? he no what am i saying you.'' he said, ''slept with him. you're joking right?!'' he suddenly sounded disgusted. bruce blushed. ''you and him...'' he was trying to put it together, ''i cant imagine that.'' he said. ''ehh.'' thor began i looked at him, wishing he would shut the hell up. Thor, i mentally pleaded, please dont tell them what happened. he kept going, ''Aorabelle was a gift to him.'' he said. i facepalmed myself,''So different realms have different versions of human trafficking,lovely.'' steve said, ''i still cant believe it.'' tony said, i blushed and looked at him in disbelief, he came to stand by me. ''I mean.'' he put a hand on my back. ''Loki tapped that,crazy and trying to take over the world or not,he's a lucky sonofa bitch.'' i folded my arms, ''and this is why i didnt want to talk about it.'' i snapped at thor mainly. ''I was a gift,a present,given to someone.put that together and what do you get?'' i asked no one. my eyes watered a bit. tony pretended to ponder the thought. ''A rape victim that fell in love, you idiot.'' steve said to him. ''oh...'' i went to stand at a table with bruce. ''so...you were practically loki's sex slave and the person you gravitate to the most out of everbody in the room...is him.'' he said pointing to bruce. ''nice.''