chapter 23 (part one)

"how long do you think the allfather will be in the odinsleep?'' i asked fulla,a companion of frigga's,(read your norse people i dont make this up), she shook her head, her Long golden blond hair moved with her, ''I'm, not very sure at the moment, arms wide,love.'' i was getting fitted for another dress,siti,who already had so many, was sitting in the corner doing something i'd never seen done by her ever in my life,reading. ''i like that pink.'' she commented, i made a face. fulla stared at me in vigilant, she nodded. she pulled another one neatly folded from the rack. ''How about this one,mela'' 1. she held it up. it was another item of green and gold, i sighed heavily and slid off the dress i was wearing. ''whoo!'' my annoying cousin called. fulla just looked away politely. ''can your chi chi's get any bigger?'' siti asked. i flushed ''they're not that big.'' i argued, siti nodded, i dont why  people teased me about my chest.

 i shook my head and fulla helped me put the dress on,''Theres nothing wrong with her having a large chest,'' i gasped when she touched me. she had her hands on my chest,she pressed them together, ''large breasts are ideal for raising your highness's children'' siti gagged herself, fulla let me go and turned to siti, ''gross, aorabelle would never,especially not with.'' i shot her a glare that silenced her, in turned to myself in the mirror.

i loved this dress the outline was a brilliant gold there was a slit in the side that came almost to my hip, it was strapless but there was a gold braid across my chest and the rest was a dark green. siti appeared behind me in the mirror, thats a nice one,'' she said with attitude, fulla perked, ''i'll wait the hall.'' she said politely, ''whats the matter with you?'' i ask turning to face her. i didnt answer her. ''what do you mean.'' i say steering the topic. ''siti you cant insult an asgardian god, thats not even in the books its common sense.'' she folded her arms. ''thats not what i meant.'' she said, ''i know your expressions and that was your, 'Dont say anything or i'll kill you' glance. almost as if you didnt want me to insult him.'' i tried to keep my face straight.

i didnt know how to respond without giving myself up. i didnt want to tell her, but if she asked, i didnt want to lie either. her eyes widened, i'm pretty sure something clicked i could see it written all over in her clueless little face. ''You like him.'' she accused,''i-'' she cut me off, her eyes widening even more. ''Seriously/!'' she said. i looked down, there was an awkward silence, she called to me. '' 'Belle!'' i looked up and folded my arms, ''what?'' she shook her head in nonbelief, ''How-why, omg when?!'' she whined, i shrugged. ''i dont want to talk about this. in turned to walk she rushed to side step me. ''Siti!'' i hissed.  she flushed with anger, ''i know you.'' true, siti was annoying, but not very violent, even when angry, that was me.

she didnt thrash around and bite people heads off. she didnt quiver and shake all over like i did she justed stared at you, pissed of as she could be. ocassionally she'd yell, depending on what or who made her mad. i didnt want to test her, but she just didnt understand. ''what do you know?'' i challenged. ''I know you like him, i know alot, as in now anyways, i think you love him.'' she said, ''dont you?'' she said again, when i didnt answer this time, she blew up. ''Great belle, GREAT!! HE HAD US KIDNAPPED, TIED UP BEAT YOU TOUCHED YOU RAPED YOU AND NOW YOU'VE GONE AND FALLED FOR THE ASSHOLE?!''  she screamed with tears in her eyes, i,too was crying ''I cant help it!'' i yelled back, she huffed, ''aaand.'' she sarted''he's ancient thats gross.'' i looked at her. ''i dont care!'' i shouted.''i should have known, i saw you too hug and stuff, ugh! the sick new way he looks at you, its different.'' she said she shook her head, ''my god if you marry him we might never get the hell out of here.'' i stared at her. i'd never thought of marrying someone before, i dont think so anyways. not since big bird, from sesame street when i was about 6. i sighed and walked past her. ''i didnt ask you to stop liking him.'' she sniffed. she playfully stuck out her bottom lip. i rolled my tear stained eyes. ''ora.'' she blubbered, holding out her arms. i sighed but i couldnt help but hug her back. ''i still hate him.'' she said.