Chapter 20

I awoke alone in bed, the curtains had been drawn it was dim in the room,my eyes felt puffy from crying last night. i rubbed at them and lay back down. i want to get up. i kept seeing loki's blank expressionless eyes in the back of my mind, never had i felt so rejected! i had never come to terms with these kinds of feelings before, i had always liked a few guys, but i had never felt as if i'd fallen in love,not like this. i covered my face with a pillow when i heard the door open, ''Rise and shiiiiine.'' i sat up, ''Siti.'' i breathed. ''you look tired, well you did almost die...'' she trailed off, ''go away.'' i mumbled. she just giggled, ''why are you here?'' i asked, it was in annoyance, i was glad she was here but still i'd prefer if i didnt know that she was. ''I over heard loki say that he was giving you more leniecty.'' ''leniency?'' i corrected. ''whatev.'' she snorted,

''well thor was actually lecturing loki,saying he keeps you locked up like some kind of animal, which you are not, and they kind of got into it with the whole sibling rivalry thing and it got borig so i snuck off to come and see you, you know if you were feeling well.'' i layed back down, now he wanted to give me some freedom? ''if you dont get up i'm going to jump on you,you know just like i did back at home.'' i growled,knowing full well she would do it, ''one-'' ''I'll stangle you.'' ''two..''' ''I'm serious siti,'' she didnt even say the three, the wind was knocked out of me when she landed, and i let out a pained cry, ''was i not just in a three day coma?!'' i asked. she ignored that, ''come on get up, go eat!'' ''Get off!'' i cried. she just laughed. i raised up to look at my cousin, shr crossed her legs and puled the golden hem of her blue pastel dress, tow colors i didnt think would look good together, her sandy brown hair had been pulled back into a bun, if asgard was sitis wardrobe, she'd be in heaven.'it as easy to sneak off.'' she said randomly, ''but i much rather perfer walking down the hallway at home.'' i laughed. ''like i didnt always hear you coming.'' i commented. she nodded. ''the smell of black cherry air freshener,your neatly stacked books,all those stuffed animals and scandinavian artifacts, being woken up in the middle of the night by your bird...-'' ''whos name was loki.'' we said together, i nodded, ''i miss walking into your room and being temporary blinded by your hello kitty everything!'' i said it felt good to laugh.especially with siti.

my hair brained cousin. ''you know i think i heard loki say that he was allowing you to be with sif all day.'' she said randomly, ''did something else happen last night?'' she added. i flushed and rolled onto my stomach,making her shift,''no.'' i lied. she nodded to herself, i sniffed, ''Where is loki anyways?'' i ask,she pursed her lips,something that crinkled her nose,making her freckles stick out. ''I think he's in the throne room with thor still.'' she answered. ''speaking of which,why does he give you so much freedom?'' i said trying not to sound jealous, she gave me a knowing look. ''I didnt go all whoopass on him for one.'' she said, ''He's really sweet,too' but he did get onto me about mouthing off to loki like i did.'' she admitted i smiled and nodded.

''i want to go home.'' i mumbled again. siti nodded again, ''me,too but it hasnt been that bad here,for me anyways,'' she caught herself, ''it would be nice to have normal friends and eat normal food again, and even school lunch.'' ''woah.'' i say. ''what,i was actually looking forward to my junior year.and i miss my brothers, i even miss marco.'' i laughed. ''damn'' she hugged her knees, ''if my parents were alive,do you think they'd be looking for me.'' i prop myself up on my elbows, ''i know they would as a matter o fact, my mother is probably looking too.'' i sit back again and twiddle my fingers.

''Soo.'' i say changing the subject. ''Thor  compared to loki is?'' she scoffed as if she was shocked i'd even asked that question. ''A-MA-ZING. he's wondeful. i dont know about you but i wasnt blindfolded or anything just tied up a bit. i started crying when thor came in because i thought i had been sold into human tracficking for rich weirdos,he asked me what was wrong and untied me and stuff and we like,just talked. he hasbt touched me.'' she said as if she was reading my mind. ''but by the third day there was alot of kissing.'' she blushed. ''i still wasnt believing all of this he showed me some of the kingdom and i found out you were here and i knew i wasnt completely alone.'' i smiled at her. ''thats good i guess. but eww kissing thor.'' she shrugged again. ''its better than kissing loki!'' she said, my eyes began to water a bit. i wiped it and she noticed. ''oh, sorry.'' i sniffed. ''its fine. i just. forget it.'' the door burst open suddenly to reveal sif,in her armor of course, she held a trunk and looked at us with interest.and smiled a sly smile.