Chapter 18

''And you're sure this will work?'' i had asked siti again. she held a purple rose inbetween her fingers, ''Yes? for some odd reasons flowers make her happy, this goes backto what she said a while back. you dont know her not one bit. she said, then she turned on me. ''why do you care all of a sudden?'' she charged. i stared at her, thor watched from behind her..''what ever do you mean?'' i ask slyly, she glared daggers at me. ''Um. you're sudden interest in my cousin's happiness,'' she fumed and blinked. ''You raped her, beat her, and now all of a sudden you want to make her happy? disgust me! you're like in your forties and she's 17, you're fucking sick!'' she threw down the flower and stormed off. Thor following suit. ''Women.'' fandral commented. she sat by a pillar with aorabelle. she sobbed and sobbed, ''I cant take another minute here! i want to go home!'' she screeched, ''Siti.'' aorabelle began. ''Ora he's a monster!.'' aorabelle stared unblinking at her.

she sort of shook. siti looked up and stopped crying at once. ''H-hey.'' she called. aorabelle? belle please dont do this right now!'' i ran towards the two and pulled siti out of the way so i could stand next to aorabelle, she was frozen. ''what is it? whats wrong with her?'' siti shoved me out of the way and i had half of my mind to slap the living hell out of her, ''she's flying into a mid-panic attack. Aorabelle!'' siti jerked her and aorabelle blinked. once,twice, then she looked around. ''did i?'' siti nodded. ''yeah.'' she said. aorabelle sank to the floor. ''why does she do that?'' thor asked. ''its something that kind of developed after her dad d-i-e-d.'' ''i can spell.'' aorabelle said. ''and then she goes back to normal.'' siti retorted. Thor and i grabbed either one of aorabelle's hand and hauled her to her feet. ''well i hope you're well enough now, theres something i have to show you.'' she nodded. ''i'm fine.'' she said. ''well good.'' i grabbed her hand. ''she looked back at siti. ans stayed quiet.

MEAN WHILE (3RD PERSON)~

"I fear that the time has come upon me to fall into the odin sleep.'' the allfather declared. the queen let out an exhausted gasp, ''But you've put it off for so long. surely you can hold it off a while-'' her words were postponed, odin had already began drifting off, she called for the gaurds to see to him, then looked out of the window into the distance, towards the bi frost, there was a slight dimming, she wasnt sure if she was dellusional or not. it seemed like the thin air...began to frost itself, oh no.~

we walked around the kingdom towards the south wing, towards the garden gates, she squinted, ''whats that?'' i can imagine how the gold of the gates hurt her eyes. ''your eyes. Close them.'' i commanded she flinched. but did so. i grabbed her hand. ''you're not going to lead me off of that clift are you?'' she asked. i chuckled, ''now why would i do that?'' i asked her, ''i dont know'' she replied, she did as told and kept her eyes closed. how like the gaurds to gawk at us in such a manner, i was a prince of asgard i did what i wanted, and yes i was very aware that not all of the kingdom knew about my little pet, needlees to say, they'd better keep all the negative comments to theirselves.