What Lies Beyond-Chapter 13

.''I'm counting to three until i call the cops.'' ''What in the hell is the cops gon do?'' Siti yelled and rolled her eyes. ''I'm not leaving,Not until i speak properly with you,My precious Bell.'' He sang. I growled and turned away from him. ''Theres nothing that needs to be said.'' Marco interjected and rubbed my back. ''You need to leave. Ora,Go set the table with siti.'' I picked up the bags and walked over to the table. I could feel that man's eyes burning into me as I did so...God.

''I'm Not leaving.'' Is what i heard. ''We've gone over this.'' Siti sighed. I growled and shook my head. ''Fine.'' I said at last. Marco scoffed and stopped his foot. ''Are you serious Aorabelle?!'' I clapped my hands together and sighed. ''Yep. After dinner i want you to take Siti somewhere. either home,the movies. whatever.''

''Hell. the-Fuck that.'' He stuttered. ''I'd rather us.'not be here.'' Loki pondered while pretending to look at stuff around my home. Marco and siti looked at eachother and shook their heads. ''A word? on the balcony?'' Marco requested. we excused ourselves and stood on he balcony. ''What are you doing? What,what what. Are you doing?'' Marco pressed with his arms outstretched. 

''This might sound weird,But I have to talk to him. Confront really you'll understand.'' They just stared at me. After mere minutes of arguing,arguing, and bargains, The two walked inside without a word and sat at the table. I winked at siti and turned to my recent lover. ''When do you want me?'' I asked with a smirk.