Chapter 30

mr dr. Dr.Volantine said that he was happy when i woke up, i think he was happier when he gave me the i.v when i was unconscious, i couldnt bite him. i had to respect him for not wanting to fully examine me until i had woken up. then he and a cop asked me a few questions for safely, i couldnt handle it, i just started crying. i found out that siti had woken up two days before me, and was a wreck when she did, she and i would both be going to cousling, my mom had partly guessed what had happened, i told her i didnt want to talk about it, so we didnt. i really didnt want to go to therapy, but at the same time, i did. i just felt,depressed, why would he send me back? i didnt know. i felt so hurt and betrayed.

                                          Three Weeks Later.

I sat back in Dr.Kavitz's chair. he sat across from me. i didnt want ti be here. i really didnt want to be here,it was enough having to deal with damn pesky reporters and now a specialist, i had been sent to this guy when my dad died,he was more of a handful than i was.they decided that siti was fine so she would be going back to school no i'm sorry, she had started school, last week. me and dr.kravitz didnt really discuss much. yeah i was going to be eighteen next month, and i was starting my senior year,yip-pie, or course my friends were glad to see i was alive and well especially my best friend marco, who came over and tried to tackle me. i was so caught up with what was going on in my head, i forgot to snap back to reality. ''Yes?'' i asked dr.kravitz. ''Aorabelle.'' i looked at him. ''Dr.Kravitz.'' i mocked. he picked up his clipboard, ''your mother says you're not eating, and you cry excessively.'' i pursed my lips and nodded. ''mom tells the truth.'' i said. looking past him out of his window, it was going to rain soon. ''Why is that?'' he asked me. i sat back again and stared at the pencil sharpener, The man i fell in love with just sent me back to earth and i didnt get to say goodbye. '' i feel like crying.'' i responded simply. ''Why.'' i glared at him.''Be-Cause.'' he wrote something down in his notepad. ''explain?'' i folded my arms. ''I'd rather not.'' he sighed. ''do you want to talk about that night you were abducted?'' i smiled bitterly and shook my head. ''nope.'' ''Ora.'' ''Krav.'' he put his board down harshly, ''Aorabelle i can help you if you wont speak, i understand you've gone through alot but-'' ''You Dont understand!'' i hissed at him. my eyes were stinging. ''I fell in love okay?'' tears flowed down my cheeks rapidly. dr.kravitz pulled up his board again, he flipped to a clean sheet. ''Talk.'' ''You wont believe me!'' i said. he raised an eyebrow. ''you'll be surprised what i will and wont believe, when you were twelve you told me that you could do recite all 5o states and their capitals in under 30 seconds, that turned out to be true.'' he said. i said back and crossed my legs indian style, heres goes everything,including peoples questions about my insanity.

I was losing it. i wasnt losing it. i was overjoyed,i was miserable.i was recognized,i .was overlooked. i was content, no...i was in pain, i knew it would be thor that would be king. my heart ached, something burned me. it burned so much. mother seemed happy, but i knew she missed aorabelle as much as i do. most days i stayed shut up. fiery pits of hatred tore at me. how long would it be before all of asgard found out who.what i really was, how long would the precious citizens discover the frost giants. i'm guessing soon. at this point i didnt really know what to do. but i did know deep down in my somewhere...i felt very very good.