Chapter 21

'' i really dont like the look on your face right now.'' siti said, sif came in and set the trunk down,ignoring siti's comment and closing the door behind her. ''I see you are feeling better.'' she said formally. ''Get dressed mortal,i want to teach you a few things.'' she picked the trunk up again and placed it on the bed, ''I got a size smaller than my own,i think it'll still be a little big on you but your bust line should help that a bit.'' i blushed and siti poked my boob. ''quit.'' i said. i crawled to the truck and opened it. peices of metal,and leather armor sat in the trunk neatly. i ran my hand over it and my face went blank onced i double checked it. ''Why is it the same color as loki's armor?!'' i whined. sif smiled. ''i thought you would fancy it.'' she teased.

''thats it get out let me sleep!'' i said. ''i didnt have any plans on getting up today anyways.'' i said, i seriously ment it too. ''I have ways for getting people to do things.'' sif warned me. pfft. i wasnt afraid of her no matter how scary the books made her out to be.i heard sif sigh when i put my head under the pillow, ''Siti, its best if you moved out of the way.'' she said, i felt siti shift, then sif grabbed my ankle and yanked me out of bed in a swift movement and placed me on my feet. ''srip.'' she commanded. ''i'm sure it looks lovely on you.'' i folded my arms in refusal, ''come now, you dont want me to takw your close off do you?'' i looked at her in horror and then took my clothes off.

she helped me peice the armor together while siti watched in a bored manor, ''See i was right. that looks rather nice on you.'' i looked at myself in the mirror, ''you look like a female version of loki.'' siti commented, ''i know.'' i say. i rolled my eyes at myself in the mirror, ''It's heavy.'' i complained. ''Yes, but you get used to it, can you use a sword, a double sided staff? perhaps throwing knives.'' my eyes widened. ''i took fencing when i was younger.'' i say meakly. she rolled her eyes. ''mortal sports, i guess it'll have to do.'' i sighed heavily. ''finish your morning routine and meet us in the hallway. theres much to learn,'' ''yeah and food to eat.'' siti commented. when i finished in the bathroom i looked at myself in nthe mirror again, my black curls had been pulled around on my shoulder, my bright green eyes stared back at me, ''i do look like a female version of loki.'' i whispered. i made the bed back up,secretly loving the sound the armor made as i moved in it. and it had a comfortable fitting to it. i opened the door to meet sif, in the hallway. the warriors three,too. ''my my dont you look just darling in that suit.'' fandral said. i blushed. i dont think the suit was supposed to look,darling on me. siti took advantage at this and reached up to pinch my cheek, my mouth opened and i snapped at her with my teeth.

''Ok! dont go all sadist on me that crap hurts.'' she whined. i gave her a knowing look. ''where are we going exactly?'' i asked wishing we could just get this over with. ''Well first we have to get you something to eat. then we go to the royal weaponry and you pick out your tool. then we see how well you go up against me.'' i froze. ''to see--how i what now? who now?!'' sif smiled and grabbed my arm. ''you humans are amusing.'' she commented. i wriggled. ''i dont wanna go.'' i whined. she threw me over her shoulder. ''I think baby 'belle is in need of her pacifier.'' it took me everything not to give siti the finger, ''does thor know this is going on?'' i asked. ''He and loki and are arranging something right now, they are in no need of assistance right now, we'll get to that later.'' i slumped against sifs back.~

''This is perfect timing. Father is in the odinsleep and the jotuns seem vulnerable.'' Thor said i looked at him in doubt. ''Yes, but i cant just leave her.'' i say. he shrugs. ''whenever i half to leave siti alone i have someone look after her.'' ''i dont want someone to look after her i want to stay with her, you should have seen her face last night, she looked...broken.'' i said recalling last night activity. she stayed silent the whole night. she didnt even toss in her sleep the way she usually does. normally i would have liked her to be silent, but it killed me a little now, her intelligent words would be sheilded from me for now. thor didnt seem to preoccupied to what i was saying to him.

 ''She'll be fine.'' he reassured me, ''i dont think she will, siti said the longest she's stopped talking to someone was half a month. who knows how long she'll stop talking to me.'' ''make her talk.'' he said, polishing his precious mjolnir, ''i dont want to make her do anything anymore. she's gone mute.'' he set his hammer down. ''why does this bother you so much, you couldnt even remember her name a few month ago, i havent even heard you use it in i sentence.-'' ''- i dont want to leave aorabelle.'' i say loudly, crossing my arms. ''What is this newfound love for her?'' ''Its not a newfound love.'' i hiss. ''I simply want to monitor everything she does,i dont want her to be out of my sight.'' ''Liar.'' he said, i could hear the smile in his voice. ''How dare-'' ''She's out of your sight right now,brother.'' he reminded me. ''Then lets go get her.'' i say. ''You mean find she's with sif right now.'' he said. i looked down. ''i do hate it when you dont tell me of these things.'' i snapped. he shrugged, ''would you like your staff?'' he answered as if our previous conversation had not happened.