Chapter 13

I felt aorabelle's hands clasp with mine, it felt nice, the feeling I mean, for a minute I felt as if she actually respected me, I took advantage of this moment~

I was nervous and his hand just happened to be there, King Odin and Queen Frigga were waiting for us. Asgardian royalty in the flesh! Odin did look very ancient, Thor looked a lot like him and Frigga was even more beautiful than i'd ever imagined. I looked down at me and Loki's intertwined hands, I wasn't being insulted or assaulted for once,?'' she ask and his hand was soft dammit! Siti held gently onto Thor's arm as we entered. I looked at her. I sighed on the outside hairsplitting on the in. Loki gently rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb in a circle. ''So lovely of you to join us, Lady Sif and the Warriors three will join us momentarily in the meantime, my husband and I would love to get to know you ladies better. Have a seat will you?''

Loki and Thor left our sides and pulled out our chairs,then led us back and sat us down, Odin released a heavy,joyous sigh, ''Aren't you two a couple of lovely midgardian girls.'' he said, I felt my cheeks go hot and me and siti both mumbled, ''thank you.'' Loki slipped a hand on my knee and the king and queen both smiled in acceptance, then Odin turned to siti first, ''What might your name be?'' he asked, Siti turned to me for help. ''My name is siti and...'' she looked at me for help and I mouthed it out for her and she followed verbally. ''And i'm very honored to be in your presence, my King.'' I nodded slightly. Queen frigga looked my way, ''And who are you rain drop she asked me, ''My name is aorabelle I am also honored to be in the presence of a high ruler and his beautiful queen.'' I answered, ''I like this one.'' frigga mumbled Thor chuckled and mouthed 'Good One.' I blushed for some odd reason, Sif and the warriors three I immediately recognized fandral, he strode briskly over to me.

''forgive me for staring and being so brash, I never did get to steal a good look at you in the dark my lovely one'' he said. Loki growled beside me, we were all seated and sif looked guiltily over at me. ''Aorabelle..'' Frigga's silvery voice called out to me. I turned my head to her. ''Yes ma'am?'' I say. She folds her hands under her chin, ''Tell me more about yourself, you seem like an interesting character. What did you do on Midgard?'' Siti raised an eyebrow. ''Midgard?'' she asked me. ''Earth.'' I answer, ''oh.'' she sat back and looked up at Thor, who spoke up before I could. ''It is very different in that realm,'' I nodded.

''Well compared to asgard it is, not that this place isn't beautiful.'' I noted. ''I'm a junior in high school, I was going to be a senior after the summer and graduate so I could go to college.'' I said trying to hide the disappointment in my voice, ''How old are you.'' fandral blurted from across the table. ''Seventeen.'' I said smiling. Odin laughed and took a sip of mead. The servants brought main courses and drinks. Siti and I looked at the king and queen for consultancy. ''Why do you gawk?'' Odin said, please enjoy.'' I looked down at me plate. It looked like beef or brisket surrounded by potatoes and gravy, it looked pretty normal, but im a vegetarian, ''whats the matter, dont like boar?'' Volstagg asked me. I cringed inwardly and crossed my leg ''Ora's a vegetarian. she doesnt eat meat'' siti said smirking. Volstagg laughed and I looked away and blushed. I heard a fork scrape my plate. ''Here.'' Loki said softly, I looked over at him. He was holding a potato out to me, I stared at him suspiciously before I took it, moist and soft I chewed looking down, I hated when I felt as if people were watching me eat. (I'm just weird like that.) I guess I could eat around the pig, poor thing. Soon there was music playing around us calming really. Frigga giggled, and that caused me to look at her. ''You're just adorable.'' she told me. So she was watching me eat. ''You'll make a very interesting Wife for Loki.''

I almost choked on water but no one noticed, at least I don't think they did. I looked across the table at Siti,who had turned a little green. ''Thank you?'' I say. That was sort of an awkward blow to me. I looked at Loki to see if he was paying attention to all of this, he bit his bottom lip and had his hands folded under his chin, he was trying to hide a smirk that sly bastard he had heard everything, I squeezed his hand and looked at him as if to say, 'uh uh' I saw him look at me from the corner of his eye, then he took a sip of mead. Gradually we spread out. I stood by a giant pillar by and open view, I could see the night and how the gold of the kingdom wasn't phased by it. A finger twirled with my hair , I turned slowly, it was fandral, ''My lady, may I compare thee to a fresh Hlin, the golden ones that bloom whenever they shall please?'' I stared at him.

''sure.'' I said, assuming a hlin was a favored flower in asgard. He slipped to one knee and grabbed my hand just as Thor had, he kissed it lightly, I blushed and looked over my shoulder to see if loki was around, he'd get all pissy and i'd probably have to go back to that room. I got scared when Fandral started kissing up my arm. I gently pulled it away. My face was for sure and scarlet by now. I giggled. ''Fandral, Thor needs assistance.'' Loki's voice sounded behind us. I put my back against the pillar. ''Not fair.'' he said in my ear once fandral was gone. I looked at him, I didn't look into his eyes. ''What isn't?'' I ask. ''as a slave, you shouldn't drivel with someone other than your master.'' my eyes widened a bit. ''he was introducing himself to me properly. And I wasn't driveling.'' I protest, ''People will begin to think you a harlot.'' That stung, very badly, I knew of the word, I knew what it meant. The sound of the word itself was just terrible. ''How-Why would- how could you say that?'' I say in a rush.

No One had ever EVER called me a harlot before, whore is what it meant. I had never been insulted like that in my life, that itself was a potential weak spot, a mentally harmful blow, and I couldn't understand why him saying it would make me feel so bad. I didn't understand why it bothered me so freaking much when ever he insulted me, it had never bothered me on earth. He just looked at me. What was I to him? And if he cared so little of me, why the hell was a still here?! ''What' do you care, you said so yourself, you don't care-'' ''I care about my reputation.'' he said, no one saw as he grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the hall into the lobby, ''I don't care about you, my reputation as future king if I had a harlot by my side.-'' ''I am NOT a Harlot!'' I whisper shout. I was fuming, suddenly I felt more American than I had ever felt in my life. ''You've obviously have never had a female companion in your damn life!'' here they come, the salty liquid fell down my cheeks one by one. ''You cant call me that. You cant.'' I said. He folded his arms impatiently and looked at me, was that guilt I saw flicker in his face? ''why are you crying?'' God never mind! I looked him in his face. ''You called me a fucking whore you asshole!'' that earned me a good hard smack to my face, I actually felt this one,too. I fell to my knees in horror and clutched at my cheek. There was no end to his cruelty! I held my face in my hands and sobbed. Mom,i miss you! Decimus,too. I could only imagine what was happening in our absence on earth.

I sobbed even harder when I thought about other things, how could he inflict pain on me like this and not care or have a twinge of remorse, emotional pain was tugging at me and I hated that he was probably fueling his sadistic ego. ''You're going to cause a scene.'' I heard in my ear. I hugged my knees and buried my knees in my arms. I wiped my blurry eyes, I felt two hands on my shoulders. Then Loki pressed he cheek to mine. ''Let me go.'' I whispered,still crying, I meant this in more than one way. ''Please let me go.'' instead I felt two arms snake around me and hoisted me off the ground, pulling me into a strong embrace. I stayed silent, no knowing how to react. Was I bipolar?! I sniffed and let him carry me. My face still in my hands, he shifted me In his arms, and my head fell lightly on his chest he was carrying me like a baby. ''I didn't call you a whore.'' he said. ''I called you a harlot.'' ''same difference.'' I retorted not taking my face out of my hands. It was silent for a moment and I heard. ''My.'' and ''Apologies.'' my head snapped up to look at his face.. ''what?'' I asked him, ''My apologies, I was not aware that such words would hurt you in such a manner like this one.'' ''Thank you.'' I said, feeling very confused